• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda funny...

hey fellas,

just read this story over at blabbermouth.net:

METALLICA To Return To The U.K. In June - Dec. 21, 2003

METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich revealed at Friday night's show at London's Earls Court that the band are scheduled to return to the U.K. next spring with the following two dates:

Jun. 02 - Glasgow, SCO - Download Festival
    Jun. 06 - Donington Park, U.K. - Download Festival

(end quote)

seems funny that they are playing something called "the download festival" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Re: kinda funny...

Hey, as long as the check (or cheque, as they say in the UK) is cashable...

Comment

The Download Festival is a pretty cool thing. Bands like Arch Enemy and Iron Maiden played at its first year running (earlier this year). Metallica weren't going to play but they turned up as a surprise. Any way looks like i have some thing planned for next year [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Hell yer,i went download this year, irom maiden were fantastic. me and my friends were coming up to the scuzz tent and heared st'anger, first of all i though that is was just being played from one of the steros somewhere then we her a MASSIVE cheer from the tent when St'anger stop, and we where like, "Meatllica" and ran over just to catch the last few songs. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I went last year for free!!!!

I was at the front on the second day rocking out in a Marshall T-shirt [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Free? Didja break in? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Rune The Axeman:
              hey fellas,

just read this story over at blabbermouth.net:

METALLICA To Return To The U.K. In June - Dec. 21, 2003

METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich revealed at Friday night's show at London's Earls Court that the band are scheduled to return to the U.K. next spring with the following two dates:

Jun. 02 - Glasgow, SCO - Download Festival
              Jun. 06 - Donington Park, U.K. - Download Festival

(end quote)

seems funny that they are playing something called "the download festival" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Rune.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
              X