Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance of Power

Okay everyone,

This band have got to be Britains best kept secret in Power Metal.....

Re: Balance of Power

http://www.balance-of-power.com/discography5.htm

Check out some of the samples out on there website, the new album "Heathen Machine" is simply awesome....

If any of u guys like the Maiden, Queensryche stuff, this band are a must.

Steve

Comment

OK, I am getting one of their CD's. They are simply old school metal at its finest.
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

He probably just moved onto bigger and better things ...he does a lot of side projects ...that are actually alot more elaborate and more know ..than BOP.

and maybe he's just busy with his label as well.

I just picked up Defyance "traditional forms" and the last Empire was really good ...I gave the new Empire with Tony Martin to a friend because I thought it really sucked..that was disappointing..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well since I have all five of their discs ...they're not too much a secret ...well for me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Great Band ....my firends on Nightmare records knows Lance ...he's a great singer..

I wouldn't call them old school heavy metal..they are a power prog band..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Lance is a local guy.. still do not know what caused his separation from BOP, but have been meaning to shoot him an email to find out why.

He does a pretty mean version of Heart's Barracuda too.

Comment

Working...
            X