Went to TSO friday night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to TSO friday night.

First off, WOW !!! What a show!! The light show was incredible. The sound was great. The presentation was great and the music was awesome. They played for three hours.

I will be a regular from now on every year when they come thru town.

Only problem, NO JACKSONS. 2 fender strats, 2 les pauls, 1 sg and 1 explorer. I talked to them after the shows. Neither guitar player even has a Jackson on tour with them [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: Went to TSO friday night.

Really?!? That's a shame!!! I know Angus got a new custom Charvel for last years tour... (because I bought his only Charvel the year before that)
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I might just have to bite the bullet and go to the TSO show here next week...spend most of my paycheck on tickets haha. Everyone is saying such good stuff about them, plus Chris Caffery is gonna be here and it would be a huge honor if I got to meet him somehow.

Comment

Is TSO split up into a westcoast- and a eastcoast-ensemble this year as well? I mean... Chris C should have his Jacksons with him, right?

Comment

I saw the east coast group. I talked to Al Pitrelli about the guitars. Nice guy and a smokin player.

Comment

I wanted to go and take my wife and two sons...blew that off when the tickets were $190 each...Yikes!
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Chris Caffery is with the East touring group... Al Pitrelli is with the West touring group...

Chris will definitely have "three Rhoads Guitars. A white one, my wood one with Santa!!! and one of my Tobacco Sunburst ones"... at least this is what he wrote in response to a question on the "Ask Chris" page... www.ChrisCaffery.com/AskChris.htm

If you're interested in meeting any of the guys, both groups do a meet and greet after each show in the lobby of the venue... only exception is a matinee show because there just isn't enough time...

I go Friday nite to the show in Baltimore and Saturday nite to the show in DC.... can't wait...

Joy
              www.ChrisCaffery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
                I wanted to go and take my wife and two sons...blew that off when the tickets were $190 each...Yikes!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Which venue was that???? I haven't seen any of them that expensive... The highest I've seen were for The Beacon in NYC and they ran around $50 each i think, but they were nowhere near $190 each...

Joy
                www.ChrisCaffery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                  I might just have to bite the bullet and go to the TSO show here next week...spend most of my paycheck on tickets haha. Everyone is saying such good stuff about them, plus Chris Caffery is gonna be here and it would be a huge honor if I got to meet him somehow.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You won't regret it... it is an AWESOME show... the lights, the lazers, the pyro, the snow... yes.. i said snow...

if you can go.... GO...

Joy
                  www.ChrisCaffery.com

Comment

Joy you are right I saw the west coast group. I was about 15 rows from the stage, right center floor seats. My tickest were only $45 plus the insane ticketmaster fees.

Comment

Working...
                    X