the great Canadain Infernal Majesty and Warhag pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the great Canadain Infernal Majesty and Warhag pics

some Jackson pics for ya all of the show tonight 1st headliners infernal majesty andvery cool guys this is the 2nd show I've played with these guys nice dudes and all Jackson players now ! http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...ajesty&.view=t
    and this is my other power metal band Warhag that I play 2nd guitar for , the guy with the hamer is Kurt Phillips from a old band in the 80's signed to metalblade records they were called witchkiller , anyway Warhag is his new band that he's been doing the last 2/3 years , do notice that I only wear blk lol you'll get it http://ca.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...tos.yahoo.com/ and thanks to Dave for the pics !!! //Steve

Re: the great Canadain Infernal Majesty and Warhag pics

Who's the guy with the white hair and the Hamer guitar? God look at the shirt he's got on. Did he get lost on the way to a Beach Boys gig or something?

Comment

Read Steve's post and your question will be answered! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] What a colorful group of guys! And is that Johnny or Edgar Winter with the Hamer? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
          [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] What a colorful group of guys! And is that Johnny or Edgar Winter with the Hamer? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] thats the guy as well that I work for he ownes the guitar store in town here , I've been getting him into symphony X and Stratovarius latly so maybe every ones colors will change soon [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Totenkopf:
              Who's the guy with the white hair and the Hamer guitar? God look at the shirt he's got on. Did he get lost on the way to a Beach Boys gig or something?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yeah man no dout thats Kurt from that old band witchkiller , you should have seen what he wanted me to wear [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] same thing but more blk in it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I said no !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] the poor singer didn't want to wear that purple thing either so I got of lucky , and I played like a million bucks so he'd never ask me something like that again [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hope , but do not trust to hope there is forsaken in these lands [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
              X