Krisiun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisiun

Saw Krisiun twice in the last week, yahoooo! They are the best live 3 piece in metal! Personally I think 3-pieces fall a little short live, they usually lack the power, but these guys just rip it up! They are an AWESOME live band! I like their CDs too, but they are something special live. If you get a chance to see them definitely check them out!

As far as gear, he was playing a V of some sort, couldn’t tell the make though, does anyone know what it is? He was using a POD pro with a power amp (couldn’t tell which amp). He also used the Morley bad horsie pedal a lot for his solos.

I just read on Blabbermouth that they might tour Europe with Mayhem!! What a show that would be! You members over in Europe will have to check out that show if it happens.

Re: Krisiun

twice in a week and I missed them when they came through here a couple weeks ago! I'm afraid I have to hate you now. The new(est) album is kickass.

Comment

The new CD is great. I wish they could capture the power they have live though. The CD is nothing compared to their live show. I got to see them at the Metal fest in NJ on Sat., they only got about 3 or 4 songs in (The NJ fest RULED!!). Then I got to see them again a few days later in CT. They actually got to play an extended set because the headliners (Deicide) were a FN no show. No word yet on what happened to Deicide. The rumor floating around was that they got stopped at the Canadian border again!! Anyone know what happened to Deicide?

Without Deicide being there, Hate Eternal headlined. They ripped as usual. I got to say a few words to Eric, he is a cool dude and an intense player!!

Comment

I haven't heard Krisiun yet, been meaning to check them out. I've heard a lot of good things about them, so I'll be checking them out pretty quick here.

Deicide stopped at the Canadian Border? What the hells that aboot?

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Hate Eternal rips indeed. Thats some great metal! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

One of the Hoffman's and a roadie were stopped at the Canadian border earlier this year and arrested on weapons and drug charges, they had over a pound of pot with them, collapsable batons, brass knuckles, a gun and amphetamines with em. So the Canadian border guards wouldn't let them back in to Canada this time around, understandably, [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Moyses plays a Ran V, same brand as Peter from Vader. I missed that tour a week ago, [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Took a nap and woke up babysitting...
            Oh yeah, first post! Woohoo!

Comment

Working...
            X