Thanks Death fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks Death fans!

I never had the extreme privilege of seeing Chuck live, and I'm very sad about that. Individual Though Patterns and Symbolic have taken up permanent residence in my CD player though. Chuck is GOD!!!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

People here at JCF rock! Because of all you Death fans I also started listening to them, and I don't regret it! Death is one of my favorite bands now. RIP Chuck.

Comment

Leprosy will take control and bring you to your death!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey Ace-
          On the Live in L.A. DVD I saw this bald headed guy in a wife beater pushing people around. Could this be you? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hail Chuck [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Symbolic was my first Death album... it took me three months to find a copy of it! I finally got it from ebay, and I recently got The Sound of Perseverance and Leprosy... great stuff!

I learned more than half of the songs of Symbolic on guitar (at least the rhythm parts) and it made my playing alot better!

RIP Chuck!
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

the first time i heard something from death was on a online radio....after this i immediately went out and bought live in LA....this guys ****in rock! recently i bought scream bloody gore...bad sound, even worse singing, but sooooo cool stuff. i absolutely love this ****, even though the guitar sound sounds like a mixture of early venom and the first slayer album [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] in fact, welcome to hell from venom has the worst guitar sound ever ^^

fragle

Comment

Working...
              X