ROOPE STAYS TRUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROOPE STAYS TRUE

So I just got back from the Hypocrisy, Children of Bodom, Nevermore, Dimmu Borgir show and guess what...on the last song, Roope pulled out one of his custom Rhoads. Though mainly it was Alexi with his white ESP Rhoads and Roope with his black star.

Re: ROOPE STAYS TRUE

Originally posted by youngguitarist:
    So I just got back from the Hypocrisy, Children of Bodom, Nevermore, Dimmu Borgir show and guess what...on the last song, Roope pulled out one of his custom Rhoads. Though mainly it was Alexi with his white ESP Rhoads and Roope with his black star.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool stuff man ! witch one ? did it have the cross inlays ? and where are ya from witch city did ya see em in ? //Steve

Comment

oh and what was the band order ? I don't get to see em up here [Vancouver 3 hrs away] till Dec 1st //Steve

Comment

It was the black one with yellow bevels. I'm from Chicago, saw 'em at the house of blues. The band order was Hypocrisy (ok crowd reaction, Children of Bodom (biggest reaction of the night), Nevermore (ok crowd reaction), Dimmu Borgir (another huge crowd reaction)

Comment

It was the black one with yellow bevels. I'm from Chicago, saw 'em at the house of blues. The band order was Hypocrisy (ok crowd reaction, Children of Bodom (biggest reaction of the night), Nevermore (ok crowd reaction), Dimmu Borgir (another huge crowd reaction)
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool thanks man ! I can't wait ! //Steve

Comment

Whoa...... wait a minute. Roope pulled out a black with yellow bevels old USA Rhoads??? Did it have one hum and 24 frets????? That's Alexi's guitar that was supposedly stolen!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
              Whoa...... wait a minute. Roope pulled out a black with yellow bevels old USA Rhoads??? Did it have one hum and 24 frets????? That's Alexi's guitar that was supposedly stolen!!!!!!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The plot thickens... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

The show must have been awsome. They didn't to that tour in Europe. They kick imense ass live! And on the CD's. They simply rock.

[ November 11, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: KE ]
                I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Roope also had a custom rhoads black with yellow PINSTRIPES humbucker ...maybe a single coil in teh neck pos. I know his white one has a signle coil in the neck. not sure about the black one. Somebody must have that sinergy gear pic from japan right? POST IT.

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AHA!!! That's the order I predicted when the tour was first anounced, but everyone thought Hypocrisy would be above COB!
                    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Told ya! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Doesn't that also have that "Wild Child" sticker on the longer body wing too? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Whooaaaaaa... duuuuude! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Just saw the tour last night, Roope did indeed use a 24 fret black Rhoads with yellow bevels and a bridge hum and neck single coil...Badass show!

Unfortunately, Nevermore's setlist sucked and was only 8 songs...
                        Narcosynthesis
                        Ambivalent
                        Never Purify
                        Engines of Hate
                        Who Decides
                        I Voyager
                        Seven Tongues of God
                        Enemies of Reality

WAAAAAAAAY too much off of EoR and not a single solo by Steve Smyth...did get to hang out with Loomis for a while though!

And Bodom KILLED.

Comment

smyth?!! what happened to broderick, he was supposed to be 2nd guitarist on this tour.

Comment

That Black w/ Yellow bevels 24 fret RR is 1 of,I belive,60 made. I know Alexi and Roope each had one and also the 2 guys from To/Die/For each have one also.

Comment

Nah, they don't play the Japanese bolt-on RR-3LL models. Roope does have 2 24 fret USA neck-thru's with a hum and a single coil. I guess he has a white one and a black one.

Comment

Working...
                              X