X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roope Latvala goes ESP...

...how sad.

Re: Roope Latvala goes ESP...

I'de play that without question. Just needs a strat headstock.

Comment

Why hasn't Jackson sued ESP over their shapes? Gibson sued Ibanez for the Les Paul and SG copies.

Comment

I mean honestly. They've ripped off the Rhoads, the King V, and the Star. ALL IN THE LAST YEAR!!!

Comment

The only GUITAR shapes that come to mind that ESP hasn't ripped off other companies are the horrendous Devil Girl and the F Series, and even then, the F Series is a common double-cutaway shape with some jagged edges, and the Devil Girl is a small Explorer shape gone horribly wrong.

Comment

What the hell? Now he's gone too! This really bugs the crap out of me. First time I'm gonna see COB in the US and not a single Jackson on stage!

...And I really do think Jackson should sue ESP, they rip us off bad man.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

as long as JAckson doesnt go under....I dont' care who plays them, because I always will.

Comment

I hate to say it, but that is one sweet looking guitar. It doesn't look like the Floyd is recessed, either, that itself is killer. I like the banana or hockey stick style headstock. I would never buy one, but I think that as far as Jackson rip-offs go, this is pretty cool...

Comment

Originally posted by RR1GGF:
                  ...how sad.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">what the **** man ! he didn't get his axes stolen lol that was a cheap shot form him forsure like **** a free guitar isn't worth selling out , and thats a huge headstock or he's a small dude hey lol //Steve

Comment

the reason they can't sue is because if it's made in Japan good luck there isn't a lot of copywrite laws over there and they can make anything they want when they want you just can't production run it in the states or canada then theyed get sued for sure but overseas you can make anything you want espguitars.net is way different than espguitars.com [usa] , thats also why jasksonstars gets away with what they do as well and why you can't get em over here except on ebay //Steve

[ November 07, 2003, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Steve ]

Comment

Hmmm....much like Mustaine with his DV8, Roope almost looks miserable in the pics. Makes you wonder whether ESP blackmails guitarists into joining their ranks... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

Hey, look, a Charvel star with a Gibson headstock! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow, he looks extremely stoned...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
                            Wow, he looks extremely stoned...
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep , wouldn't you be to if you had to hold that [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and any that headstock is way to big , probably just thought ... geezz to much vodka or does this headstock look big ? ... oh well to much vodka [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I think that's a cool looking guitar!

Comment

Working...
                              X