NEvermore Tabs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEvermore Tabs.

why the hell can't I find a descent tab for nevermore.

the only song I've been patient enough to figure out is 42147. I'm impatient. screw learning it by ear. I want the easy way.

Re: NEvermore Tabs.

I just do it all by ear. Screw tabs, they're never accurate anyways. I'd tab some stuff out for ya, but I'm far too busy and lazy to do so.

Comment

alot of tabs are accurate. there is alot of OPeth getting power tabbed lately..that is close if not perfect versions of some really good songs. Godhead's lament, Advent, etc. Not much for new songs though.

Comment

Go to Nevermore's website to find some cool tabs.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they aren't up anymore, they've got a brand new site....on the old site Jeff Loomis tabbed about 6 songs from Politics and earlier....including 42127 [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah that site is updated now. can of worms style.

Comment

Oh, I haven't been to the site in a long time, didn't know it was updated. I'll have to check it out now.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have found some Nevermore tabs at:
                http://go.to/GoddamnTab
                and
                http://www.powertabs.net/pta_search.php?page=artist,404

I don't know how good they are...

-Mike

Comment

I don't think you cab "tab" what the hell Jeff does... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                    I don't think you cab "tab" what the hell Jeff does... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've been going insane trying to play stuff from Enemy's of Reality! My god that CD does rock like an awesome heavy boulder!

Loomis' new ESP 7 string also rocks. Flame top, 7 strings, EMG's, TOM bridge. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

i"m not reallly in search of EOR stuff. Though, I will be. I don't have a 7 string, so 7 string madness isn't quite a possibility. I'm looking more for stuff off Dreaming Neon Black. Fault of the Flesh and Poison God Machine.

Comment

I happen to have figured out most of Poison God Machine...if you're interested in the solos I can't help you but a couple of the more intricate riffs I have figured out...like the chorus riff and so on...if you want me to tab some of it out for you shoot me a PM with what you've been struggling with and your email address...

Comment

Late reply but I came across this site that has a few Nevermore tabs.

Nevermore Tab

Tim Calvert supposedly transcribed the stuff I downloaded from Politics off this site, so it should be pretty accurate, seems to be so.

Comment

The Politics stuff on there as well as The Sanity Assassin and the Sorrowed Man are the tabs that Nevermore's old site had and the site said Loomis tabbed them, but who knows...

Comment

puuh....im just about figuring out enemies of reality. i think i have down most of the rythm guitar stuff but i have serious problems with the riff starting at 0:57. this is the riff that is repeated during the verses (with palm mutes), just to make sure which riff i mean. can anybody help me? its something on the low b string, sounds like a mix of open b and something on the first 3 frets (low b, too). but i just cannot figure out the pattern. i would really appreciate any help [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

fragle

Comment

Working...
                              X