Randy Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randy Rhodes

the polka dot wasn't a Jackson - it was a Sandoval.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Man I know this one by heart! He used his Les Paul Custom, his white Jackson Rhoads (in Eb), his polka dot Sandoval V, and later on his black Rhoads into his pedalboard, which housed a Crybaby wah, Roland volume pedal, MXR Distortion +, MXR 10 band graphic eq, MXR Flanger, and MXR Stereo Chorus...that split the signal, one side went into a Roland Delay/Echo(forgot which one specifically, I can find out) then to a Marshall Super Lead Plexi, the other side went thru a Yamaha, or Korg delay (I've also heard MXR) into another Marshall SLP. The delays were in a small rack that sat next to his pedalboard. His pedalboard was custom-made...the pedals sat on the inside, and you could adjust the knobs and sliders on the top. Meanwhile, there was a row of footswitches at the bottom, one for each pedal and delay unit, and one that acted as a kill switch, and another that took the whole pedalboard out of the signal and went straight into the amps. Whew!

Comment

What about his Strat?

Comment

I didn't even notice you spelled Rhoads incorrectly. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X