Randy Rhoads guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randy Rhoads guitars?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] She said I have a better chance at getting the Extreme Rhoads [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I want then that! I acted dissapointed,but the thought of the Rhoads is just to fukkin' sweet!! She said I can order it as soon as I pay off my bill at the music shop [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] !! Now, let me see,snakeskin,blood splatter,rebel flag???? Man,these decisions are killing me!!The bj is starting to sound better [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] !!

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

dandandan. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

few things in life trump a bj.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Normally I would agree with you on that 100%Sully [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] !!A lot of you guy's have had more U.S Jacksons then I've probably seen but,this will be my FIRST U.S.A Jackson and it looks to be a custom shop at that!Given that aspect I think it trumps it just this once, you agree?

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

....yes. yes i do. however, as an admin, it pains me to hear that there are jcf members that aren't being blown regularly.

i think we may need to do a cross promotion with brett's guy camp to get this problem taken care of. i think we'll have to deploy brett's juggy dance squad to your house, dan. i'll need the proper coordinates of your location, sir.

sully

[ June 23, 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

And the thread topic has been changed [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But thanks Sully! I was going by memory on the 1st part, but was too lazy to delete it, so i just got the magazine and looked. That's really cool though! Just makes me want one more now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Kamo:
              And the thread topic has been changed [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm...i didn't touch it, and i'd be the only one who could.

sully
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

i didn't mean literally. I mean like, the whole subject of Rhoads guitars has been pretty much replaced with a "Custom Shop Vs. BJ" *thinks* or were you being sarcastic? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I'm not good at this >.<

Comment

Sully said...
                  "....yes. yes i do. however, as an admin, it pains me to hear that there are jcf members that aren't being blown regularly."

My innitial response was to pass a significant quantity of iced tea through my nasal passages and onto my keyboard.

Then I pissed myself laughing.

Normie
                  (who hasn't heard anything THAT damn funny in weeks!"

[ June 24, 2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Normie ]

Comment

Hmm, a BJ or a Custom Shop. Which one costs less? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thanks normie... sorry bout the keyboard.

...and the pants.

just know, that while i may delete a post, or ban the occasional person, i care. i care about you guys getting your due.

and by that, i mean blow jobs. each and every jcf member should have oral homage paid to their "little jcf'er."

regularly.

sully
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

SULLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                          SULLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Man I feel the love !!! Well the relationship ain't very bad.She's a beautiful women who has put up with my sh1t for 8 years and given me the greatest gift in the world; MY SON.Who by the way celebrates his 6th birthday today!! I got him a mini Squier and Marshall mini stack.He was mad because it wasn't a Randy Rhoads Guitar!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's my boy !! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

oh. nah, i thought you meant literally.

sully
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                              and by that, i mean blow jobs. each and every jcf member should have oral homage paid to their "little jcf'er."
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When I first read this, I was like "Cool. Now that's an admin!".

Then I remembered that Sully's occassionally been seen on stage in makeup, and seems to fancy Nagel graphics. Uh oh. ...Does he mean...? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Just bustin' your rocks, Sully! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] All tounge-in-cheek! ...Errr. Maybe that's a bad analogy. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

Actually dude iwas there a little while ago on an 8th grade trip and i tryed explainign htat toa few of my friends and they were like " dude shut the **** up thats not what the waitress said !"
                                And i got one of the more knowledgeable staff members and htey said " actually your friend here is right infact its upfor sale"

and i gave em a big**** you and went on my merry way.

Comment

Working...
                                X