Bob Rock defending himself? HAHA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bob Rock defending himself? HAHA!!!

Next there will be ghettotallica , with st.anger urban assault remix , and bob rock in the backround saying to lars " i wanna push it in , you push it in"

Comment

Originally posted by ColdVayne:
      " i wanna push it in , you push it in"
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think that's what some of the inmates in the San Quentin prison said to Lars at the end of the St. Anger video. Too bad they didn't get that footage on tape of those guys raping Lars. Mmmm, let me see what you can do with those sticks now little drummer boy!!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ZZZZZZZD( )( ) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Gpops:
          ZZZZZZZD( )( ) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] UU===D (__|__)

[ June 19, 2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]

Comment

Oh no, is that Kirk? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think we should make a new name for what was created. When Nirvana came around there was grunge. When Elvis came around, it was rock n roll. now we have ****ticca! Or Bobbin for Apples Rock. inspired by Mr.Bob Rock
              1990 Jackson Professional
              1992 Dean ML
              2004 Epiphone Flying V
              2005 Epiphone Dot
              2009 Fender Stratocaster
              2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
              2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
              2006 Fender P Bass
              2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
              1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
              1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
              Custom Pedalboard
              ADA MP1
              ADA FX2
              Tascam 2488

Comment

Gpop & Toejam: GHEY!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think I have put together better recordings in my basement. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    Gpop & Toejam: GHEY!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, I'm only ghey on Thursdays! And considering yesterday was Thursday when I posted... well, there you go! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Z[][][][]ZZZZD
                      ZZ[][][][]ZZZD
                      ZZZ[][][][]ZZD
                      ZZZZ[][][][]ZD
                      ZZZ[][][][]ZZD
                      ZZ[][][][]ZZZD
                      Z[][][][]ZZZZD~~~~ @RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Brian:
                        Here's a quote from an article/interview with Bob Rock describing his view of the "production" on Marketallica's new dungheap of an album... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

In describing the album, the article states, “The drums don't crack, they clang, and cymbals cut out abruptly. There are no guitar solos. Once in a while a guitar lick lags behind the beat, and frontman James Hetfield's vocals occasionally veer off key.”

According to MTV, that's exactly the way Metallica and producer Bob Rock wanted it to sound.

"I wanted to do something to shake up radio and the way everything else sounds," said Rock, who helped write the music and lyrics and played basslines on the album. "To me, this album sounds like four guys in a garage getting together and writing rock songs."

The sound on the album was achieved by combining old recording technology with cutting-edge editing software. Rock spent five minutes setting up the drums and recorded the rest of the band with a combination of cheap PA mics and vintage microphones.

"There was really no time to get amazing performances out of James," Rock said. "We liked the raw performances. And we didn't do what everyone does and what I've been guilty of for a long time, which is tuning vocals. We just did it, boom, and that was it."
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah no **** they could have done a better job with one mic in the middle of the ****ing room and some sound forge editing [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X