new Nevermore up on Kazaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new Nevermore up on Kazaa

Yeah, the production dosn't seem as tight as the last ones, a tad muddy. Still, better than any of that bloddy Abyss studio ****.

Comment

I dout that that is a unmastered copy , if one of you buy it send me a mastered version so I can compare cause that copy was sent to a mag reveiwer guy cause and thats where my buddy got it from , I downloaded it from him and it all at 192 but if that was the case they will be getting a real bad review's from it with that floating around cause all the mag guys will be and have gotten the promo buy now and thats whats floating around kazaa and winmx , I had the new soilwork promo 2 or 3 months before it's release and I ripped it to disk , when it came out I bought it and it sounds just like the promo totally identical no difference at all ! Dave has the arch enemy promo for burning bridges album when he use to write for skull sessions mag and I think he had that for 1 or 2 months before the album came out as well it also sounded just like the real deal . I tryed to get it off him but no luck [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

but when it does come out EOR I will buy it and compare but I think it will be the same , I think the guitar sound will be the same cause of what they are tuned to some of that stuff is ****ing low and thats why the mids are up in the mix . I like it myself //Steve

Comment

Wow, I think this is the first time I have ever heard a collective dislike of Peter T. To me atleast, everything he works on seems to become gold. From All his hypocrisy albums (though I didnt like catch 22 that much) To Immortal- the abyss studio has always sounded great to me.

Comment

Working...
          X