Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Immortal

Originally posted by RacerX:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lerxstcat:
    Ron, unlike you, my friendships with men are straight and not homosexual. You may nut-swing for kicks, but it's not my thing.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, I was kidding....see the smilie? Your lame attempt at an insulting comeback tells me that anger clouded your judgement.
    [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hard to tell Ron; your smilies are more like smirkies usually. Yeah, it did piss me off, as I wondered why you'd say that. So if you were kidding, then sorry for the lame comeback. It was my second choice because the good one was TOO good, and probably would've bugged you a lot more than your comment bugged me.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

A smilie is a smilie is a smilie...believe me, I have a LOT to choose from! I'll try to remember that, like me, you are thenthitive about these things and will add the "J/K" ....like I do with volatile posters ....such as BM.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's NOT a question of money. There are just too many shitty bands trying to outdo each other on the evil scale, and they all seem to think the way to o that is to sound like shit. Anyone with a Tascam 4-track and an SM57 can make better sounding recordings than this shit.

Metallica's first album would get them labeled as sellouts if they were black metallers. It was actually LISTENABLE.

I have a $250 computer, a $25 mixing board, and the only mic I use is a no-name POS I borrowed from a friend of mine. I STILL make better sounding recordings than the majority of black metal bands do. Money is not a reason to sound like total shit.

Comment

Thanks Ron! Glad to clear the air!

BM, you're asolutely right. You can get a decent sound with a 4-track cassette and a halfass mic if you do a little trial and error to establish what sounds good and not. Half the battle is just making sure the signal's neither too hot nor too weak, and that's where alot of raw bands fail, with a distorted recording signal. Amp distortion GOOD, line distortion WAY FUCKIN' BAD!!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

this is my last post here ...as a matter of fact I won't even look here again to check for a reply ..

but I'll leave with these words...

If you fuckfaces actually think that this shit is worth this much attention ...you have to get out more often.

Immortal = shit playing , shit vocals , shit sound , and they are fuckin' ridiculous looking....they come off as a joke.

Bands like these guys give metal a black eye ....I don't blame anyone for hating metal ...with bands like Immortal making asses out of themselves....it's fucking embarrasing actually

It's because of shit bands like these that no one even cares about metal.

Bands like Poison and Immortal helped KILL metal...bad is bad ...gay is gay ...no matter what the fuck.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll bet this 7 page thread just kills ya, huh, Bill? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                Ron, unlike you, my friendships with men are straight and not homosexual. You may nut-swing for kicks, but it's not my thing.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, I was kidding....see the smilie? Your lame attempt at an insulting comeback tells me that anger clouded your judgement.
                [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess there's no reason for this thread to live on.

Horns666 should stay out of a post with a band he doesn't care about. And he should stop pretending he knows everything, especially when he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. I guess we all know that now.

I agree with him on one thing, though. This thread should die.
                  I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Originally posted by KE:
                    I guess there's no reason for this thread to live on.

Horns666 should stay out of a post with a band he doesn't care about. And he should stop pretending he knows everything, especially when he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about. I guess we all know that now.

I agree with him on one thing, though. This thread should die.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dumbass, if you think a thread should die. You shouldn't post a reply that bumps it back tot he top.

retards [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                      this is my last post here ...as a matter of fact I won't even look here again to check for a reply ..
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a liar! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                        dumbass, if you think a thread should die. You shouldn't post a reply that bumps it back tot he top.

retards [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know, but I was really itching to say something. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I ignored the thread for a long time, but.. anyway.

Oh, Sh!t, here I go again [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Don't blame KE Drip. I'm like a bad car accident ...it's not too pretty to look at but you just have to take a peek.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

For example ...I bet if we were all naked in a locker room ....I bet most here would would catch a "Glimpse" of my PP.. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I knew you'd look... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah ...horns don't know nothing and he should be quiet and he sucks and he's stupid and he doesn't know nothin' and he's has no clue about metal ...he's only pretends he knows about all those bands ...but he doesn't really..

I bet we all know that now....at least I know this , because I know everything ....I know a lot more than horns ....

Horns666 sucks ...let's all pray to the baby Jesus ...that he stays off this thread..

Comment

just to see if you lived up to your press releases. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by horns666:
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a liar! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not necessarily! He may have come here to make another post, NOT look for a reply! He didn't do it, nobody saw him do it, you can't prove anything man! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Bill, consider the source with KE; a 16 year old kid who thinks he knows everything and thinks you know nothing! He obviously sees you as a father-figure!
                                [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X