Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rammstein

Originally posted by jackson16:
    sorry about the wrong spelling. I had a feeling I spelt it wrong.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why don't you correct it then? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have their gear (including the racks) in an old guitar mag, somewhere in my room. Once I'm bored enough to look for it, I'll type everything down. Tomorrow maybe [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As someone already said, they guys use ESPs and EB/MMs - among those are two or so KH2s and one 901 (some 3digit number anyway).
      For the record, they also appeared in a movie called triple X - song was named "Feuer Frei", and had the same strange lyrics as every other of their songs.

Comment

I just said I thought I spelt it wrong I didnt know for sure. I dont mind people correcting me. I make mistakes. Their guitar player is a pretty big guy. They are a little odd though. I wouldnt mind seeing them live but I dont know when they will be back in the States.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson16:
          I just said I thought I spelt it wrong I didnt know for sure. I dont mind people correcting me. I make mistakes. Their guitar player is a pretty big guy. They are a little odd though. I wouldnt mind seeing them live but I dont know when they will be back in the States.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, you did spell it wrong, and RacerX
          was suggesting that you edit the title to correct it. RAMMSTEIN is correct for the
          band, though for the US Air Base in Germany you spelled it correctly.

RAMMSTEIN - the soundtrack for Columbine!
          Nice to have THAT on your resume, eh?

Comment

Those 2 kids were listening to Rammstein during their crimes? Didn't know that....

Jackson16, thanks.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't think they played Rammstein during the actual attack, but that was their favorite band according to people that knew the guys. There was a reprise of the Judas Priest and Ozzy snafus in news coverage right after the event, but
              I don't think anybody seriously thought that "Rammstein made them do it". They
              both had serious problems long before they heard of that band.

Comment

Working...
              X