Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOCKING NEWS! STEVE VAI LEFT IBANEZ FOR SIGNATURE DEAL WITH JACKSON/CHARVEL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHOCKING NEWS! STEVE VAI LEFT IBANEZ FOR SIGNATURE DEAL WITH JACKSON/CHARVEL!

The pyramid inlays and "Jackson JEM copy" thing kinda gives it away.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: SHOCKING NEWS! STEVE VAI LEFT IBANEZ FOR SIGNATURE DEAL WITH JACKSON/CHARVEL!

Good one, I got a bit excited for a second there.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

joe...
        www.godwentpunk.com
        www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Damn it, got suckered...hahaha [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Cheers,
          Nick

Comment

Word, that was too easy. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats what I get for reading that a day late.
              If only it where true. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
              Gil

Comment

Lol Im not that stupid, I did get the joke I was just being daft.

James

Comment

That was a bad one, be more realistic next time [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

i fel for it, but only because todays th third not the first, just a bit late

David

Comment

Originally posted by The Enema:
                      i fel for it, but only because todays th third not the first, just a bit late

David
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was posted April 1st.

Comment

Working...
                      X