Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Idea as to waht the guys from Nile use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Idea as to waht the guys from Nile use?

You Fargin' Batstages [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nile rocks. I wish my amp could sound like that. They tune their guitars pretty low too, baritone tuning I think. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I have the GuitarWorld issue with Nile. Their pictured with blonde Gibson V and blonde synth equipped fender strat with no volume or tone knobs. It says they used a charvel and a B.C. Rich Warlock to record the album.

For amps it says they both used Marshall JCM2000 DSL heads. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Anders:
          Nile is one of my favourite bands! I really wanna see them live... Maybe I should try to go to the Wacken festival in Germany in August! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, wanna guess who will be there!? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] You should really try to come, it'll be well worth it... last year definitely was!

CHEERS! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Heh, wanna guess who will be there!? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] You should really try to come, it'll be well worth it... last year definitely was!

CHEERS! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll be there!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            and yeah!WOA rules every year!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[ April 16, 2003, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: Mordor ]

Comment

Wacken is a pilgrimage destination for me every year. beginning of August is a reserved time for Wacken.
              And by the way, Karl Sanders will endorse Hex guitars. A double neck is in working.

Comment

Hex guitars!!?? Didn't anyone read that review of the poor bastard who got screwed by them? I've never heard anything so awful. It's in another thread...Ran guitars thread I think...
                Ron

Comment

Working...
                X