New Metallica CD Due in June - Lars Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Metallica CD Due in June - Lars Comments

Thank you very much for the position Boxcar. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Seriously though, he started it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I wont say fuk or fuk u anymore is all im saying. Its so easy though, I do it in real life too, and it all comes down to the fact that very few people here really like me much, so I dont think before I post. But I will now. Anyhow, I was right from the beginning so EET FUK Succulent Suckadick. Im really done now.

Comment

Originally posted by OklaStrat:

They need to put a counter at Cliff's grave, so you can count the revolutions every time Metallica Inc surfaces.

Pete
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was thinking of something along the lines of a tachometer so you can see the revolutions/min. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The thing would be redlined full time.
        www.kiddhavok.com
        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

BWAHAHAHAH, I'm gonna spoil you guys' brilliant joke by telling you the truth-Cliff doesn't have a grave, he was cremated!!!

Comment

FINALLY!!! We now have an explanation for tornadoes. His particles are turing in the air. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

$hit something tells me cliff would have been kicked out or left on his own eventually. most likely left.
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Metalli... what?! Is it Metal..Licking..A$$?! Or Meet..All..Idiot..C*ckheads? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The only Metallica i know vanished from the planet after some band "Load" and "Reload" their crap on Earth!

Fong

Comment

Originally posted by Erock420:
                  Deftones are not lumped into this stupid ass buzzword "nu-metal" because as a matter of fact, the "nu-metal" bands started with Godsmack, Drowning Pool and Disturbed at the turn of the century. While these bands are different in their own right, they have the nu metal sound: repititious low end riff/rhythems, palm muted version of main riff, then catchy sing-along chorus. Mudvayne is NOT in the faction. The deftones were breaking around the same time as Biskit and Fear Factory etc. in the early 90's.. You obiously arent a fan, as the Deftones are "new metal" to you apparently . If your going to use that stupid-ass term, at least know what the hell it means.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm still laughing at that one. The term for Nu-Metal was around long before 2000. Everybody seems to have thier own viewpoint as to what Nu-Metal is and if it's any good. I've always heard Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park and Korn termed as Nu-Metal and I believe even they say they are. I've never heard Godsmack lumped into that category. Seems like a whole different style to me, but what do I know. Anyhoo here's a pretty funny link I found. I love the "How to form a Nu-Metal band" and the 101 rules of Nu-Metal. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Numetal guide
                  My 2 cents which I'm sure is wrong. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

***Edited for spelling. (I never know how to spell some of these stupid band names anyway [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

[ February 14, 2003, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Hotrod ]

Comment

Originally posted by Erock420:
                    Deftones are not lumped into this stupid ass buzzword "nu-metal" because as a matter of fact, the "nu-metal" bands started with Godsmack, Drowning Pool and Disturbed at the turn of the century. While these bands are different in their own right, they have the nu metal sound: repititious low end riff/rhythems, palm muted version of main riff, then catchy sing-along chorus. Mudvayne is NOT in the faction. The deftones were breaking around the same time as Biskit and Fear Factory etc. in the early 90's.. You obiously arent a fan, as the Deftones are "new metal" to you apparently.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, Fear Factory were more like death metal when they first started out. When Korn came out in the early to mid- '90s, they started using 7-strings and tuning lower and doing something a little different... hell, they even had bagpipes on the first album! Limp's first album didn't surface until the late '90s, but they basically ripped off Korn's sound. Korn even publicly apologized for Limp being the way they are! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Deftones and Mudvayne are certainly lumped into the "nu metal" category just as well as Drowning Pool, etc. whether you like it or not. Though, you can just call it all metal, if you'd like, and not even bother with the "nu" label. To each his own. If it's good and you like it, more power to you! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ February 14, 2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

mother ****ing deftones is what they mother ****ing are mother ****ing mother ****er.

I think that is just how im going to talk forever, like for example, you sound like you are saying so much more with so little.

Example,

"I am going to get some food out of the fridge to eat it."

"Mother ****ers! I going to mother ****ing go to the ****ing fridge and ****ing get some mother ****ing **** to eat out of that mother ****er, holy mother of im ****ing hungry."

See in school when teachers had an essay you could have done this.

Comment

I thought Lars hated Durst? What a hypocrite. Jason left because they wouldn't let him write (Kurt neither) and wouldn't let him do any side projects. I know to you or me playing in Metallica would be a huge gig, but after you did it for 10 yrs and weren't allowed to do anything it would start to suck.. Sort of like the movie Rockstar. Larz and James write all the music and call all of the shots. They don't do it because they are the most talented in the group, only the most greedy. I probably would have left to...he basically wound up playing covers all those years. Yeah he got to be a rock star, but imagine what it would be like if your coworkers made many times what you did, took all the credit and wouldn't let you have any say, or any creativity...you would find a new job soon. **** Metallica. I will never buy another of their albums, and can't even listen to them on the radio anymore.

Comment

big deal - They have BLOWN GOATS since "And Justice For All"...SOME of the black album is OK

Comment

Like 'em or not,any thread started about Metallica always seems to go ballistic!

Comment

"LOL KV Im sure we will all get our personal fill when it comes out. Succubi, You keep bringing it up. Deftones are not lumped into this stupid ass buzzword "nu-metal" because as a matter of fact, the "nu-metal" bands started with Godsmack, Drowning Pool and Disturbed at the turn of the century. While these bands are different in their own right, they have the nu metal sound: repititious low end riff/rhythems, palm muted version of main riff, then catchy sing-along chorus. Mudvayne is NOT in the faction. The deftones were breaking around the same time as Biskit and Fear Factory etc. in the early 90's.. You obiously arent a fan, as the Deftones are "new metal" to you apparently . If your going to use that stupid-ass term, at least know what the hell it means. Oh, and if people make persoanl attacks at me, I dont care, and I won't even give you the courtesy of a reply. Grow up, learn how to argue respectfully. "

"stupid-ass term" so eloquently put!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

seems you are the only true ignoramus on the board to date! visit the link posted earlier and tell me none of that applies to all the nu-metal bands out there today.

"the "nu-metal" bands started with Godsmack, Drowning Pool and Disturbed at the turn of the century"

no, they didn't. they started a long time before that. some I wouldn't even give the credit of being metal. nu-pop-rap-with two sludgy riffs in the background and a few scratches on the decks type music, then maybe.

in closing, I'd prefer to live scraping flattened food reminants off the sidewalk than suck and blow my way to the top, all the way loosing ANY shred of dignity I still had. (a reference to fred durst and all the nu-metal bands of today. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                                BWAHAHAHAH, I'm gonna spoil you guys' brilliant joke by telling you the truth-Cliff doesn't have a grave, he was cremated!!!
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

*thinks* i just read the grave comments lol. ^.^ it's not a grave, but it's something. *thinks* is this in america, or europe? oh wellz, It's still coolies.

o.O wow, Metallica threads DO go over the hill!

[ February 15, 2003, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: LinaV ]

Comment

Working...
                                X