New Metallica CD Due in June - Lars Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Metallica CD Due in June - Lars Comments

I will predict the "heaviness" of their next release by using the Hustler Magazine rating system:
    Totally Limp!

Comment

Load and reload would have been good for a band called alternirockicka, not metallica.

I think the new album may be good, but metallica is WAY over rated, and now down the commode, I dont think they are going to fix what they broke with their new records.

They may do so however, on the korn note, they may suck, but their drummer is pretty good, and they have stuck to what they do, ill give them that, and they are a hell of a live show, if you can come up with the bones, and have a chance to see them, check it out.

Anyway, I think Jason had a right to hate them, lets see, they ALWAYS gave him crap, I guess its healthy, but its his way of saying, go get screwd.

I could just imagine that lars interview,

Mother ****er is so heavy, and I think ****ing that the older cock sucking ****ing fans would really ****ing love this new mother ****ing ****, that is so god damn ****ing mother ****ing good they will want to **** their mother ****ing pants so bad that they will say that was the biggest mother ****ing ****, they ever **** in those mother ****ing ****ing brown ass **** colored ****ing pants, holy mother ****er could I have said mother ****er enough.

I know the JCF will edit the multiple ****ers, but thats pretty much how Lars talks, I met him 2x, and he is mega lame.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

racer you ****ing thing my ****ing mother ****ing lars mother ****ing impression is mother ****ing funny, well i guess you are an alright mother ****ing mother ****er.

holy mother ****ing ****, i could be lars!!!!

Comment

If you guys have not seen the Metallicops cartoon,
            you are in for a treat!

NapsterBad - Metallicops

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oy erock, you made a personal attack at jason from your ****ty opinion, so relax. Jason left cause of all the **** he'd copped from metallica over the years, particularly James, the total lack of respect for jason as a person and as a musician, so before you make ****ed up statements, get a little insight into the situation first, and stop talking ****.

Ill be buying the album straight away too..
              Hheeh, yeah, metallica are showing their age, i mean, listen to creeping death on the woodstock 99 cd, they didnt even palm mute properly on the pre-chorus parts.
              Lars is probably talking **** as per usual. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Cheers

Comment

mother ****ing lars is mother ****ing god mother ****er so dont even talk **** mother ****ing **** talking mother ****er. . . . Gets out of Lars mode.

yeah those metallicops things are soooo damn funny. I think at some show the napster dude was there and lars about, mother ****ing **** his mother ****ing metallica ****ing pants mother ****er. . . damn that lars mode.

Sometimes metallica makes me wanna [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] , yeah lars eat this [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

I'll probably check the album out, but I thought Load and Re-load were both pretty lame, so I'm not expecting much.

Comment

All I can say is, I met the guys in Metallica on the Black tour, and the only one that was even halfway normal was Jason. I'd give his POV a hell of a lot more weight than the rest of em.

They need to put a counter at Cliff's grave, so you can count the revolutions every time Metallica Inc surfaces.

Pete

Comment

erock, I was going to reply to your comments, but it seems everything I wanted to say has been said!! deftones are nu-metal, deal with it.

if they aren't nu-metal as you claim, what are they??

[img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm going to buy it just so I can download all the songs so everyone can download it for free on Kazaa. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL KV [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Im sure we will all get our personal fill when it comes out. Succubi, You keep bringing it up. Deftones are not lumped into this stupid ass buzzword "nu-metal" because as a matter of fact, the "nu-metal" bands started with Godsmack, Drowning Pool and Disturbed at the turn of the century. While these bands are different in their own right, they have the nu metal sound: repititious low end riff/rhythems, palm muted version of main riff, then catchy sing-along chorus. Mudvayne is NOT in the faction. The deftones were breaking around the same time as Biskit and Fear Factory etc. in the early 90's.. You obiously arent a fan, as the Deftones are "new metal" to you apparently [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . If your going to use that stupid-ass term, at least know what the hell it means. Oh, and if people make persoanl attacks at me, I dont care, and I won't even give you the courtesy of a reply. Grow up, learn how to argue respectfully.

Comment

This coming from the guy that started his 2nd post with F U and F U thats funny. Did you really read all the posts?

"Fuk you. And FUK averyone that makes personal attacks out of opinions you little twit. And if you consider the Deftones "nu-meatl" then you just proved you dont now what the hell you are talking about. Are you saying someone did the biskit sound before them? Who? Rage? 311? Your full of it dude." Your early post.

[ February 14, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: skidd ]
                              www.kiddhavok.com
                              www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

You beat me to it Skidd! I was just about to comment on the grand master of arguing respectfully!

Comment

Working...
                                X