WHITESNAKE 2003 PHOTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WHITESNAKE 2003 PHOTO

Any body notice that Tommy Aldrige has teh EXACT same hairdo he had twenty years ago?He looked the same last year with Thin Lizzy as he did with Black Oak Arkansas and Ozzy.The Carly Simon remark was frickin funny.LOL.On a serious note, both Doug and Reb are just monster players and i can't wait to hear them tear through some of Syke's stuff.Doug has a bit of John's style in his anyways so it should be natural for him and i am willing to bet that Reb will be covering Vai's parts.Unfortunatly, they will only be playing for an hour since they are co-headlining with the scorps.I honesly could do with out Dokken.There are plenty of bands that could do better live the Don.He wimps out on 80% of the material, going a octave lower then whats on the record.His voice is shot and he never was a great frontman anyways so oh well.I got 17th row for the denver show and will take the time during their set to get BEER and merch!Thanks dinkyjacksonman for hte pic!

Dave S

Comment

I am seriously afraid of Rebs chops [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He is a sickly talented player!

Comment

Ok so who's the guitar player in Dokken now if Reb's with The Snake. I saw Tommy Aldredge with Yngwie and man what drummer. He did part of his drum solo with his bare hands ala John Bonham. It was increable to see him in action. And well Yngwie was Yngwie. He's also not as tall as I thought he would be for a fellow sweed but whay can ya do. Hes only abolut 6'nuthin. with the heals. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Is George back with Dokken O is he still denouncing everything he did that was great?
        It would be great to see George back in action at his best but I don;t see Don and him getting along long enough to survive the tour. Reb's wont be just doing Vais' parts but he'll be doing Vivians too most lickely.
        Gil

Comment

Hmmm Doug is using a les paul??? Is he still a Jackson endorsee?

Comment

JacksonFreak,

You mentioned Reb would most likely be covering Vivians parts too. I'm pretty sure that he never actually recorded with Whitesnake.

When I saw them live, he was doing Sykes stuff. I never thought much about him,but Adrian Vandenberg wailed! What is he doing these days?
            Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK:
              Ok so who's the guitar player in Dokken now if Reb's with The Snake.
              Gil
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gil, Reb quit Dokken quite awhile ago. Their last album, Long Way Home, featured ex-Europe/ex-Don Dokken solo guitarist, John Norum. John started to tour but got hurt; I think I remember something about his amp fell on him, and Dokken is now in search of another guitar player again. Also, playing bass on Long Way Home was Barry Sparks (ex-Yngwie/MSG). Jeff quit and went to play bass and sing with George in his band, which I think is just called Lynch and Pilson. Their album should be out soon.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

An amp fell on him?! Talk about bad luck!!

Comment

Cool Pilson and Lynch back together. As long as it's old Lynch and not that nu-metal rap crap he did on the one a few years ago. Don't remember the name of the disk but it sucked and my car ate it. Literally. I had it in my glove box and it fell inside the dashboard somewhere never to be seen again. OK so there is currently no guitar player in Dokken? That should be interesting. I forgot about John Norum. That would suck haveing an amp fall on ya. OUch big time.
                  Gil

Comment

Working...
                  X