Cannibal Corpse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cannibal Corpse

I saw Death back in the early 90's. They put on a great show. Unfortunately I was a bit drunk at that one, so I only remember bits and pieces of it.

After coming here last night I dug up some old ticket stubs I saved and its funny that out of all the shows I have been too, I never spent more than $22 on a ticket to see one of these bands. Also interesting is that it was rare for one of these shows to only have one band I liked, it usually worked out that I liked atleast two bands playing that night. The best deal I found was Morbid Angel in '95 cost me $10!

Comment

I think Ive seen a photo with one lad playing a King V.
      The emphasis in that sentence is on *think* [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
        Toejam, I am into Deicide as well. Especially Deicide and Legion albums. After that there are only a few select songs I really like. I still would kill to see them (one of the few bands I never saw). Glen Benton may be a real Satanist, but he always gives me a good laugh in how serious he takes himself.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, Glen takes himself way too seriously, even named his kid Daemon! Gotta love the upside down cross burned into his forehead, too! LOL

I got Deicide, Legion, Once Upon the Cross, and the Amon demos. Maybe one day I'll get around to picking up their newer stuff.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Deicide's great.. love their music.. Slave to the cross and worry in the house of thieves and once upon the cross are all excellent songs imo.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

lol, last year at the local battle of the bands, i was setting up my gear, doing a sound check, leveling out the amps+pa, and i did a check on both by playing and singing bible basher. that got a reaction from most people heh.

Comment

Working...
            X