Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Gilbert left ibanez for JACKSON !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paul Gilbert left ibanez for JACKSON !!!

"A closed mind goes nowhere fast"

Comment

wow...i think i stumbled into an old folks' home! all this silly silly *****ing...y'all sound like old ladies (yikes, did i type that??? i guess i'm a real texan now). ibanez, and many others can make a nice guitar....(even ol' sully!) jackson can also make a crappy one, too...yes, even a us made, limited 25 run custom shop rhoads....

doesn't this ever get tiring to you guys? personally, i love a good rant, but i do not have the energy you guys must have for this kinda thing...

sully

[ January 07, 2003, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

well I can speak from experience that I have played some killer Ibanez, BC Rich, Gibson, Fender, Peavey, Tom Anderson, PRS and Jackson Guitars...to name a few. On the same token I have played some $hitty Ibanez, BC Rich, Gibson, Fender, Peavey, and Jackson Guitars... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ok heres the link. I had it a little wrong though. It was mre of a tuning stability problem than it was intonation. The posts were to far apart and the v grooves for the knife edges were bad.
          ibanzrules.com

Comment

Thank you very much Gil, that is an excellent read! I think there are some setup tips in that article that all floating trem users can use. Mine stays in tune really well but I'll have to check it out... Might have to test out Ibanez's customer service! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No problem Steve. Good luck with the CS of Hoshino too. Its not the best.
              Gil

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell:
                that is effected by this flaw. I would like to know if my guitar could possible be effected
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">affected

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by khabibissell:
                  that is effected by this flaw. I would like to know if my guitar could possible be effected
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">affected

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not to mention 'Possibly'... Are ya Slippin dude?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hahahah Actually I was talking about RacerX slipping, not you. Personally I could give a rats butt about incorrect spelling as long as I can make out what it says! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Me slip??? Are you kidding? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I actually was thinking that it should be "affected" rather than "effected" but I just left it alone. Sometimes I pop in during work to post and don't have time to compose sentences with perfect grammar, spelling, or punctuation... But I DO appreciate you making me aware of my mistakes. My old college composition professor would be proud! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ibanez guitars are fine. They are just too damn expensive for what they really are.

Comment

Working...
                          X