Jackson Artists image thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LesPaulCustom
    As much as it pains me to write this, I swear I'd be estatic if FMIC would officially stop production of the new Charvel's...at least when it died the first time, it went out with grace and dignity....now it has become a blasphemous shadow of its former self. I will have no part in it.
    It pains you to write this? You must be in constant pain then, because this is all I ever hear from you. Get a homepage and let it all out - then I won't have to read about it here.

And this is for you, McD. I'm not shure if it qualifies, but I love the picture and the guitar :

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

• Amir Derakh

Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

• Is that guy wearing military gear? He doesn't have a regulation hair cut!

Comment

• ok, i'll participate nicely. here's a great picture for the scrapbook.

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Triple Jackson Assault:
            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by McD

Is that you McD? NICE Y2KV!!!!!
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• Originally posted by gort
                Is that guy wearing military gear? He doesn't have a regulation hair cut!
                Heh, that does look like a Ghillie Suit, doesn't it?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG
                  by Dominion, do you mean Meat Wand? In which case, does that mean Toejam posed with his in hand?

Comment

• In the booklet of the new Maiden album there's a full page photo of Adrian Smith using his double neck Soloist (with the attached headstocks)

Comment

• LOL! Yeah, that's a great guitar!

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                      Is that you McD? NICE Y2KV!!!!!
                      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by McD View Post
                        LOL! Yeah, that's a great guitar!
                        Yes it is. I love those. I'd have one if it wasn't for Dave in essence cancelling my order. (although I still love both Dave and Jackson) It would have been a first too, Y2KV Mahogany w/trans blue quilt Archtop.

Now I'm happy just waiting for my KV2T Burnt Cherry Burst. Well, actually happy it's orderred, the wait is killing me. Who should I bribe in the shop to get a run of KV2T's done next??? J/K
                        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• Originally posted by McD View Post
                          LOL! Yeah, that's a great guitar!
                          Brian,
                          What is the name of your band. I'd dig catching you guys live sometime around here. Let me know about any future dates.
                          Thanks,
                          Mike Learn
                          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

• From the television set of "Realtime".. my Sl2H Shattered Glass and my Euphoria PC1

DiMarzio Endorsee
                            www.dimarzio.com
                            Morley Endorsee
                            www.morley.com
                            "Intelli-Shred" author
                            www.myspace.com/intellishred
                            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

• I wish I was on the Jackson roster... wanna sign me up?

http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

• Maybe Jackson Stars will....

Comment

Working...
                                X