Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if metallica were to go use jackson and write music like they did.

o.k ......i'm all for discussions about gear and bands and stuff like that but......please for the love of all that's holy let's not turn this site into the ESP board..all they do there is complain about metallica and their guitars

"metallica rules..kirk is the greatest guitar player"

"metallica sucks..kirk sound like a 5 year old guitar player with broken fingers"

"what kind of strap/picks/wha pedal/amp/toilet paper/tooth paste/blanket/gasoline/hair gel/cruise ship/pencil/ etc did/does kirk/james use on the last album/record/tour/in the studio etc...

i'm not trying to ***** here so don't take it that way..but i'm starting to hate the esp board because of this..i would rather come here because of the intelligence/knowledge of the people who inhabit this board..where i can actually ask a question and get it answered instead of getting the 12 year old mentality on the esp board

hopefully i've not offened anyone...we all have opinions..and that's a right we have..i'm hoping this doesn't turn into a pissing match

my 2 cents

big daddy wombat :-}

Comment

Originally posted by wombat1:
      rotflmao !!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      where did you find the pissing graemlins ???
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Give me 5 stars and I'll tell ya! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

wombat you're a tool, you hypocrite, YOU shold get your ass back to the ESP forum...now i remember you, you're that stauch anti-metallica rebel, you're one of the reasons many people that actually had a brain left the ESP forum...stop pretending aiight, cause if you talked half the **** here, that you did on the esp forum, you'd be hated like there's no tomorrow...

as soon as anyone mentioned metallica, you'd talk your trolling ****, so that 12 year old mentality that you were talking about, WELL YOU created IT, you pretender...so stop trolling here with your hypocrite ****..i hated the ESP forum cause of you a long long time ago. ****, your post pissed me off...sorry to all of you for this, i just cant stand two faced ****s

[ December 15, 2002, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Alexi7 ]

Comment

This has got to be the stupidest thread on the board yet...

Sorry to tell yas that...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
            This has got to be the stupidest thread on the board yet...

Sorry to tell yas that...
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

another bash-o-rama? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And a Five Star vote for Tetsuo!! Maybe we'll get that rating up yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
                  And a Five Star vote for Tetsuo!! Maybe we'll get that rating up yet!!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It will take a lot of work I am a little slow ya know. Plus I kinda like being an oucast but thanks for the [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] vote
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

i'm sorry you feel that way....GFY....and i'm sorry to anyone on the forum that was offended by the useless posts about metallica...in the future i will try harder to conform and not have an OPINION
                    metallica rules
                    jaymz is god
                    krk should give guitar lessons to everyone who plays guitar 'cause he's god too
                    blah blah.......

james would use a kelly
                    kirk would use a sl1 and too much wha

Comment

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] It is written, You must always direct your "GFY" posts to someone in particular, otherwise they splatter everywhere!!! Yuk...

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm. The Evolution of Metallica:
                            -Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning-Metallica=The New Motorhead (aggression, power)
                            -Puppets, Justice-Metallica=The New Iron Maiden (songwriting, technicality)
                            -Black-Metallica=The New Sound of Metal
                            -Load, Reload-Metallica=The New Led Zeppelin (popularity, forever ingrained into the history of music)
                            -Current status-Metallica=Elvis (just as hordes of Elvis fanatics refuse to believe Elvis is stone cold dead as a doorknob, everyone is also refusing to believe Metallica have changed from angry little boys to rich contented men who are pursuing music as an art form and growing up and out of their denim&leather days of reckless ignorance and trying to do the music that *THEY* want to do instead of selling out by rehashing the same old tired riffs just to keep angry ignorant little boys happy) - there's plenty of bands out there that are too afraid to change, or are not intelligent enough to grow as musicians, that they still play the same old songs they did when they were kids, and they simply cannot get a decent level of success happening.

You idiots. You really think Metallica should stop being artists and start pandering to all the brainless children who think they should still be playing the same songs they wrote 20 years ago? You little ingrates need to log off the 'net for a few years, you're hogging bandwidth needed for *INTELLIGENT* conversation.

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Good post, Newc.

Comment

it's subjective whether you would call Metallica "artists" now. Maybe some folks are clinging so desperately to the past that they can't accept the natural evolution of their favourite band, maybe the fans have more intelligence than you give them credit for and they just wish that Metallica could put out some good music again. You speak of how "the idiots" want to Jaymz & Co to give them what they want and release Kill Em All vol.s 2, 3, 4, etc. But aren't Metallica just pandering to the market by playing their current, diluted, cowboy-hat-wearing heavy pop? They found out that pretending to be The Eagles pays better, nabs a much larger market share (hell, even my dad in his 50s owns a copy of S&M) and requires a lot less effort than slogging their arses off on the road, "maintaining the rage".
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X