Recent pic of Yngwie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recent pic of Yngwie

He is a meat lover. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Must be prime beef? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Beefcake! BEEFCAAAAKKKE!!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] BEEFCAAAKKE! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Has anyone heard the sound clip of him going off on someone on a recent flight to Tokyo?

Comment

Yeah, there is a topic somewhere. I think in the Non Jackson section. Funny as hell...."You've unleashed the FUKKING FURY BIIITCH"!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

wo wingys lost alot of fat

Comment

ever hear of trimspa [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i wonder if he puts lube between those fat ass finger, so he can play [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

That soundclip is hilarious!! "You've unleashed the fookin' FURY!!" FuhGETaboutit!!" He calls that ***** a c*** right to her face! Awesome! He still can smoke the balls off anyone, I don't give a **** how much everyone slags him. Let's not forget how influential he was (and continues to be) to us shredders! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ...

Comment

Working...
                  X