Steve Vai still likes Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steve Vai still likes Jacksons

No, see, it's a SLUR of SWEETNESS. My strange friend was talking weird and I misinterpreted one of the words. Do you see the origin?

[ December 05, 2002, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Guitarzan ]

Comment

Hes not gonna come back to J/C because of Ibenhad... oops I meant Ibanez. I'm sure they slip a small fortune under the table each time his contract runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
        SWENIS ???.... That's like ...(Sweet) + (Penis) = you better be a broad !!!... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I knew a guy once who went to Sweden and then came back abroad... Get it? A broad....
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
        (I don't get it)
        [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

LMAO!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth:
            I though it was really cool of him saying something positive about Jackson, instead of trashing it the way Hanneman did when he jumped to ESP.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What exactly did Hanneman say?

[img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

swenis hahaha [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Swenis.. I have to remember that one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I am a major Hanneman and Slayer fan and would like to know what he said also. I know he doesn`t like Floyds and he likes Khalers and that is fine, but to trash Jackson, there better be a damn good reason [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth:
                    In a magazine called Maxim the best of 2002, he describes his feelings on several different guitars. He describes tha Jacksons USA SL2H as: "Unlike Michael, this Jackson has Balls," "If you wanna pick out an easy guitar to play, this is the one," and "This guitar is elegant yet racy. It feels, sounds, and plays like a 22-year-old runway model: sharp attitude and a real tight bottom end."

I though it was really cool of him saying something positive about Jackson, instead of trashing it the way Hanneman did when he jumped to ESP. Maybe there's a chance of a Charvel reunion.........................??
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">here is the link!

Link to Maxim and Steve Vai

Comment

The SL2H sounded great and the Zack Wylde LP souded great [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Hanneman didn't like Jackson because they wouldn't give him freebies, right? I mean, that's gotta be it, as his ESP is a Soloist ripoff.
                        Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i always said vai would leave ibeenhad for fender...he was always a strat guy....he started playing a strat for one song on his last tour and he has been using one on his tour bus for years...really, he is too old to be playing with those jap toys....and now that fender owns jaCKSON, id be worried if i worked for ibeenhad

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                            Hanneman didn't like Jackson because they wouldn't give him freebies, right? I mean, that's gotta be it, as his ESP is a Soloist ripoff.
                            Newc
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree completely. His ESP is far from being an original model.

Comment

Yeah, Steve was always a strat guy.. but I think Fenders aren't weird enough for him. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X