This Section is for JACKSON&CHARVEL Artists and Their Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Section is for JACKSON&CHARVEL Artists and Their Gear

I have heard from various places and people that he CAN still play. The accident didn't stop him from playing, and many say just a sad excuse to leave Megadeth.

Comment

I don't know not a huge Mustaine fan myself but I really don't think his accident is a sad excuse
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Do you really believe Dave had an accident? I heard stories he fell off a horse and hurt himself, then heard he was back in rehab for relapsing back into drugs and hurt himself while in rehab. Then I heard another story that there's not a thing wrong with him. So who knows? I think he just wanted to get out of the music industry for awhile and lay low. He'll eventually be back and better than ever!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

To be honest guys, whenever I post a ? about someones gear, I'm more interested in the amps asnd FX, and their rigs, whatever they may be.

I don't really care who's playing what guitar, I use JAckson and that's all I care about. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I understand where your comming from Jeff,but if it was limeted to only J\c stuff, I'd be posting a lot of stuff that wasn't suppsosed to be here.
          Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Its cool to see you people have such support for thise who STILL play Jackson/Charvel guitars. Glen Drover has been playing them for over 14 years now, and to this day, has never heard ANY guitar that sound half as good as his main Charvel model 5 ( red rocket, as it is so aptly named [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) you know you are totally HARD-CORE for your guitar when somebody offer's you a new mint LES PAUL CUSTUM guitar and you flash them the " talk to the hand " sign!!!!! that is hard-core, firends!!!! Glen will ALWAYS play Jackson/Charvel guitars - PERIOD!!!!!!

cheers
            shawn - eidolon
            www.eidolon-nightmareworld.com

Comment

Let's not forget to mention Phil Collen and his PC-1 thru Marshall stacks. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
              X