Gary Moore's White Jackson Strathead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Moore's White Jackson Strathead

Does anyone have a picture of Gary Moore's white strathead Jackson? He used it during his 1989 After The War Tour. I love that guitar, it looks like his two single EMG equipped Charvels that he used on the Run For Cover and Wild Frontier tours.

This one?

Hail yesterday

Comment

Here you go...

Steve E

Comment

that's not a strathead Jackson....
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Thank you for posting that, that's an awesome pic. It looked a lot like that one, except it had a rosewood neck. That white one is his old white Charvel. I love that guitar....... I wish he still played them. Nothing wrong with Les Pauls mind you, but they aren't Charvels or Jacksons.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
            that's not a strathead Jackson....
            Eh...you freakin Aussies pick up on everything, dont you ???

Doh....

Steve E

Comment

can you guys see the pic in my first post, or are you getting a red X? It's exactly the guitar ACF is asking about.

Just in case, here's the link: http://www.garymoore.hu/images404/jacksonwhite.jpg
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, it's red for me too

Steve E

Comment

Go to :

http://www.garymoore.hu/

Check out the photos section from the Valbyhallen, Copenhagen, Denmark - 04/12/1989 show...

Theres yer white Jackson.

Steve E

Comment

You know - it's not too big of a stretch to think that the body is the same and he may have had a rosewood neck built by Jacko for it?

Steve E

Comment

I am pretty sure it is the same body and the Red body 1hum Strat used to be 3 single coils(EMG) before changed to 1hum.

Comment

Thank you VitaminG and Speed monkey, that's the one I was looking for! I wonder if he did just swap the neck on his old white one. I didn't know his red one initially came with single coils. His white one originally had a chrome pickguard and two humbuckers. I love those old strathead Charvels and Jacksons that had one humbucker and a pickguard. Thanks again for posting the pic.

Comment

Same guitar,swapped necks!!Another pic here:

http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/Home.html

Comment

Working...
                          X