No announcement yet.

Jorn Lande leaving Masterplan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow awesome to see folks talking about these bands .There are not many people living around here that have any idea what the hell I am talking about when I mention these kinds of bands .

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceace
      Wow awesome to see folks talking about these bands .There are not many people living around here that have any idea what the hell I am talking about when I mention these kinds of bands .
      Metal is what I do...it is my passion.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
        went looking for the Conception stuff today. No luck.
        Try www.lasercd.com Ken usually has the Conception stuff in stock... it's expensive ($22) though, since it's all import.
        ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

I also listen lots of stuff by Jorn Lande, he's an amazing singer I think but I find some of his stuff to be mediocre. The Ark albums are best of all and they rule
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I liked the second Ark album (the only one I've heard), but both Masterplan albums are really just hit me in a way that none of Jorn's other work has. Jorn's latest solo album "The Duke" has some good material, but it's not as consistent as Masterplan.

Comment

Working...
            X