X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUROFORCE...

Hey fuckers,

I found this little treat by accident..

I ordered my monthly 100 bucks worth of metal from Century Media and I came upon this band..

It was just a blind stab because I needed just one more CD to buy to get the free shipping...so I hestitated and just shouted into the phone ..."ummm..I'll try that Euroforce...it sounds like typical gay anthemic european power metal"....like I don't have enough of that shit already. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It was BY FAR the best cd in the batch...the guitarist OWNS..and he MUST be heard..!!!!

check into them...Euroforce - s/t..

if you like stuff like Firewind, Space Oddessy and Symphony X...this shit is for you! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You're on your own now..now go find this crap [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub.

OK..here's a link..

http://www.euroforce.tk/
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: EUROFORCE...

Ehhh ..too bad the samples don't highlight shredder Theodore Ziras' awesomeness..

believe me..this guys SMOKES! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

these highlight the guitar pretty good:

http://www.guitar9.com/guitarmusic9/euroforce.html
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

that singer could really get on your nerves. quick.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Damn fast shredder ! But it lacks soul ¬.¬

Comment

I didn't like the vocals, production or songs but that instrumental clip called Ubiquitous was great! There were some parts taken from Jason Becker that were really cool. Amazing arpeggio playing! I wish I could do that...
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Tweedly..tweedly, tweedly.....

Guy can play, but man....
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Hey Guys, Don't just go by the clips...Thanks to Tim BTW.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm telling you, I can't stop playing this cd...I played it for a freind (another sick metalhead) and he needed a burn quick!

The guy plays with ALOT of "SOUL"...don't judge him by a riff here and a riff there..believe me this fucker can play!

and the singer sounds much better on the album than he comes off on these clips..I dunno why...he just does..kinda sounds like Russel Allen at times..and the singer of Firewind..

I REALLY like this fucking band! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Euroache.
                  It's the singer. he's making my stomach acids start to burble. I'll take Bill's word for it. I only gave it 15 seconds.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Euro-Metal will do that sometimes Tommy... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

take some Tums...and enjoy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

At least these guys don't do that gay anthemic power "peter pan" metal..ala Rhapsody and so many other Euro-clones..Helloweenie wannabees..which is cool!

No "Gayus Epicus" here....just a damn decent metal band with a new cool shredder..wonder what he plays.

I like finding new talent, it's refreshing..like eating a peppermint pattie on top of a cool mountain with your pants down....it's a rare occassion....but it does happen from time to time. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Fans of Jag Panzer would dig this too...I hear alot of Jag Panzer in this stuff..especially the geetars.

Comment

Sweet stuff! Still prefer Firewind though, something about Gus's playing that gets my crotch all itchy and warm.
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Are these dudes Dragon Humpers? Not much into that stuff, although I prefer it to cowboy humpers.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Even worse than that would be a keytar player right jimmy?
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I have proof that you can't get laid if you play a Keytar. I had a buddy in high school that was the baddest assed hockey player in our area. He nailed poon more than I breathed oxygen...he was a major chick magnet.

We had a variety show at school and he showed up with his "band" wearing a skinny leather tie and playing a Keytar. I had to throw the poor bastard my rejects after that. She was no prize, either.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

oh geez...Kweytar...that is Rock's answer to the fuggin' Tuba man..

I never knew one Tuna player that ever got Puss...in fact I never even wanted to know a Tuba player...because they are total losers that suck ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

whenever I see a guy playin' a Tuba...I wanna....I wanna....I wanna throw a tomato in it's blow hole..or shove my pud in there or somethin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I would like to date a girl that can play the Tuba man...now THAT would be something! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GOR..this guy is cool...not the best...but he grabbed my attention...you guys must remember I hear new stuff ALL the time and most of this metal stuff tends to all blend together..once in a while I come across a player that stands out...like Romeo , Gus G ..Loomis and such...and I always get that rush when you hear that for the first time..

like I did when I first heard EVH...I'm still and always looking for the next best thing...to latch onto..and right now ..at this time..that is Jeff Loomis....it has been for quite some time now...Loomis..is just different..he speaks my language...and I love him..in a guitar idol sorta way of course..because I am not gay and if I was gay..it wouldn't be with Jeff Loomis...it would probably be with Fabio..Fabio...is well...he's very pretty! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X