Old live clip of Greg howe doing the pepper Shake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old live clip of Greg howe doing the pepper Shake

cool, never see live clips of this guy (My favorite shredder!) [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Man has his style changed since this clip was shot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Pepper_Shake
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Re: Old live clip of Greg howe doing the pepper Sh

wow, he sounded so much like Eddie back then

cool gtr. btw.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Great clip of a killer song. He sure does sound like Eddie...and even looks like a chocolate EVH. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the clip! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        ..and even looks like a chocolate EVH. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Thanks for the clip! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I almost spit my coffee out on my desk laughing!
        good one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

the name sounds familiar, but I'm not placing him.

which band was he in?
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Michael Jackson, N'Sync, Justin Timberlake, Enrique Iglesias
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That's like asking what band Joe Satriani is in?
              Ya he played with all those guys that Endrik states, but he
              only plays with their touring bands. He's a hired gun.
              He is really known for all of his solo shredding which BTW is f'n incredible stuff.
              If you've never sat down and listened to "Introspection" or "Parallax" then you don't know what you're missing.
              Just great stuff!

Comment

His "band" was Howe II, his brother singed there and it was very cool what they did.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  That's like asking what band Joe Satriani is in?

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] dude, not that bad! I've known Satch forever, but not this guy...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    it's cool a lot of people don't have any idea who this guy is.
                    What a shame..............

Comment

He actually sounds a lot like Vito Bratta from White Lion in that clip. No B.S. if you've listened to Vito.
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        He actually sounds a lot like Vito Bratta from White Lion in that clip. No B.S. if you've listened to Vito.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        agreed

Comment

If you're a fan of Greg's playing check out the CD "Extraction," with him on guitar, the great Dennis Chambers on drums and the incomparable Victor Wooten on bass. More of a jazz/fusion vibe than rock/metal, but excellent and tasteful stuff nontheless.

Comment

Greg is AMAZING...Saw him and his bro back in the day..they covererd Light Up the Sky and Dance the night away and was spot on..

Barry Sparks played bass for him at that time and had a temper tantrum after his bass solo...I guess it didn't go that well....my buddy played bass for him a short while...but the hike back and forth to PA was a bit much..I guess.

Cool clip..

I have ALL his material!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Greg's beyond amazing, some times he does stuff on guitar that I have no idea what's going on.

Sometimes you need to put on Ascend and Parallax, smoke some weed and space out the the insanity.
                              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                              X