Death's drummers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death\'s drummers!

I would have loved to have heard Reinart on a production live Symbolic. I liked how he would suddenly speed up/down his kicks in the middle of a run and his cymbal work was awesome as well.

Christy sounded a bit un seasoned on the "Sound of..." album IMO...His cymbals sounded like glass breaking too. He sounded great with Iced Earth though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Re: Death\'s drummers!

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Richard Christy is my favorite, but Human has to be my favorite album for sure, It got me into Cynic too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      Cynic is untouchable!! Nice to see another Reinert fan!! Check him out w/ Aghora!!!! Not that I don't like Gene/Richard! But SYL is holding Gene back, and Reinert is lost, Richard is wasting his talent w/ Stern! Note that if you haven't heart Richard with Burning Inside check that out as well! As sick as it gets!! Quo Vadis's drummer is my new favorite though!! Yanic Bercier is his name, and he's wicked!!!! Quo Vadis definatly picked up where Death left off!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I seen Quo Vadis live over the summer, they play tight. I got Bart to sign my ticket, we talked to him for 10 minutes or so after the show (most of the time we talked to Augury's guitarist, he's insane)

Comment

Working...
      X