Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw MAIDEN 2 days ago!

And it was amazing [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Even though the train was like 4 hours late (had like 300 miles to the arena) so it was close i didn´t get to see them at all. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Just songs from the first 4 albums, which i didn´t hope for, beacause this was the first time i saw them, but it was absolutley amazing, 57 000 screaming people!
    And they are coming again next winter, so then i get to here all the newer songs as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I missed the first opening act, beacause of the late train, and the second band was in flames (actually second time i saw them, opened for priest earlier this year as well), and they were great.

Re: Saw MAIDEN 2 days ago!

I saw it on TV (amazing that Swedish Television decides to air a heavy metal show live!), and it was awesome on-screen as well!

Yeah, it was a remarkable set-list...I don't think I've seen them perform "Phantom of the Opera" live before.

Don't mourn missing the opening act, I've been told by locals that attended that they sucked pretty badly. =)

Comment

Yeah, all my friends who saw them told me they sucked to, so it doesn´t matter =)

Comment

Anyone happen to DVR the TV coverage of it in Sweden?

Thats amazing that they show it there.

America would NEVER do that.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Just songs from the first 4 albums

[/ QUOTE ]
          Well, at least they played only their good music. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Actually the other guitar player in my band has it on dvd, and soon he may rip it and convert to avi or someting, but i´m not sure yet...

Comment

Allright, for those of you who have BitTorrent, here's a link to an XviD video version. Beware of the size though! 1.4GB divided into two CD images...
              http://static.thepiratebay.org/downloadt...545.TPB.torrent

I'd also like to quote Bruce Dickinson
              from this live event: "To all you
              looking at this at your tv... if
              you're bootlegging this! Make sure you
              send it to all your friends! Not only
              the nordic ones!"

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw it yesterday over at Kerrazy Torrents. I so have to get a DVD burner & a bigger harddrive! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks for the torrent, Sunbane. I finally managed to download the entire show. EXCELLENT quality, killer setlist, and Bruce actually sang in key for most of the set! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Major disappointment: They had that giant "Acacia Avenue" roadsign thing up on stage but they didn't play that damn song. Frickin' "Drifter" and "Another Life"? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] They should have ditched those two and put in "Acacia" instead.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I saw it on TV (amazing that Swedish Television decides to air a heavy metal show live!), and it was awesome on-screen as well!

Yeah, it was a remarkable set-list...I don't think I've seen them perform "Phantom of the Opera" live before.

Don't mourn missing the opening act, I've been told by locals that attended that they sucked pretty badly. =)

[/ QUOTE ]

i caught the encore on the webcast radio [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

fucking amazing show .. i've seen em in graz on may 31st and it was the best show İ've EVER been to

about playing only the 1st 4 albums, is the beauty. for me at least, cos i got to see them perform songs from before i was born... phantom of the opera IMO was the highlight of the show... along with remember tomorrow

I shall return ....
                    out of the.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

fucking brilliant!!!!
                    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

thanks for the torrent man!!!! GREATLY apretiated!!! i'll be sure to get it when i'm back home.. btw.. do you perhaps know if they have the InFlames bootleg too? from the show two/three days before the maiden gig??
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      btw.. do you perhaps know if they have the InFlames bootleg too? from the show two/three days before the maiden gig??

[/ QUOTE ]
                      I haven't been able to find it on that site. They do have a bootleg from a gig in Cologne though, but it has few seeds for the moment, so it's probably very slow.

Comment

someone convert and host this so we can all see it! i don't think i'm gonna go to ozzfest this year. too expensive and its 4.5 hours to the closest show with maiden on it and its on a sunday night and only a hand full of bands on the bill are worth seeing. anyway. i really want to see this maiden performance from the confort of my computer chair!

thanks,
                        ~jw
                        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I tried to host it but it took FOREVER to upload and kept timing out. It's a 1.4GB AVI file. I'll try again tomorrow.

Comment

i was able to download the bitTorrent stuff, but unfortunately i'm at a loss as to what to do with it. i have the XviD decoder installed - but now i'm stuck - any help would be appreciated....

Comment

Once you've downloaded the file completely using your bittorrent client, there should be many small WINRAR files. Highlight all the WINRAR files and use WINRAR to unzip/unrar them to one location simultaneously. Somehow they seem to combine themselves seamlessly into a big AVI file that can then be viewed with your media player.

Comment

Working...
                              X