Spitz with the TNMTs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitz with the TNMTs.....

Well, he's got another one, but it's not what I'd hoped!

There's no getting away from it, his PRS's are just plain ugly..... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Spitz with the TNMTs.....

His dinky rhoads was one of the coolest guitars made. This is the biggest downfall in guitar history. It's like Chris Holmes would start playing a zebra/lionhead daisy rock. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

That is BY FAR the bufugliest PRS I´ve EVER seen, including the pukeburst mockup from a few weeks ago [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

And even Dan seems to have accepted that PRS tremelos don't work as well as a floyd (look again!)
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

PRS?? Pretty Rank S#!t?? Never played one before,but they don't look very comfortable and the one I did actually handle weighed about as much as my 87 Chevy p-u...
          That is one eugily assed axe...Wonder if Joey is sorry he came back for this tour....
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

WOW!
            These Ninja Turtles are larger than Dan.
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            And the PRS logo is what? about his size of hand.
            [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't like PRS guitar, but Turtles rule!

But that headstock is beyond fugly. After seeing so many guitars gone wrong I am starting to think headstocks are probably the hardest part to get right on a guitar. Or they are the easiest part to make wrong, something like that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Fucking fuglythrax!!

Comment

Hideous.

Comment

Yuck!! Ugly is a understatement. PRS guitars, I just cant get it. Bought one, kept it a week and flipped it. This only helps keep me away from them.

Comment

Well.....the turtles are a step in the right direction.....but damn his PRS's are ugly.

In general I really do like their guitars.
                      That headstock just doesn't go at all with the rest of the guitar. The single coils look a little out of place for a PRS too.

Comment

He doesnt even like the sound of it he is listening to a Ipod or something.

Comment

More like POS. He's a small lil bugger ain't he? Look how big his guitar picks look that are taped behind the headstock (green w/ the hole in them)

Comment

on the Guitar World DVD with Anthrax (With Tom Morello on the cover), Scottie was way more on the ball on precise playing than Danny. I remember he took a lead in one of the songs and it was a sad thing (he looked at someone behind the crowd and shrugged his shoulders). not the danny of legend that i've heard of.

and i didn't like the tone of his PRS much. on of the pics of him with it (in the article), i could see that at least one of his PRS or maybe all of them are Bolt-on necks (i dunno if anyone noticed it or not).

Comment

on the Guitar World DVD with Anthrax (With Tom Morello on the cover), Scottie was way more on the ball on precise playing than Danny. I remember he took a lead in one of the songs and it was a sad thing (he looked at someone behind the camera and shrugged his shoulders). not the danny of legend that i've heard of.

and i didn't like the tone of his PRS much. on of the pics of him with it (in the article), i could see that at least one of his PRS or maybe all of them are Bolt-on necks (i dunno if anyone noticed it or not).

Comment

Working...
                              X