Kreator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kreator

Anyone know what equipment these guys used on the coma of souls album, i love that guitar tone, im guessing marshall, but which one?

Re: Kreator

Possibly Jcm900's that Mille still used on Violent Revolution tour.

Comment

Also a huge thread earlier in the year, although mostly discussing guitars:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...0&fpart=1&vc=1
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks dude's, anyone think sami's leads suck live, he hardly ever seems to stick to what he played on the record, i wonder if he was like that in Waltari

Comment

Huh? IMHO it is Mille's leads that suck live. Maybe you caught Sami on a bad day? Because he was playing dead-on when I saw them. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got an older poster where Mille has a Jackson Rhoads with kahler and the other guitarist has a Charvel model 2 or 3(you cant see the pickups).From around 87-88. I saw them on the Extreme Aggression tour,they kicked ass,I wish I could have seen them earlier when they were more raw.KREATOR RULES

Comment

I'm talking about the live kreation dvd, sami seems to improvise most of his solos on that dvd.

Comment

I've seen Kreator a bunch of times. They always smoke the competition whenever they play. First time I saw them was on their Pleasure to Kill tour, Flag of Hate, then saw Terrible Certainty, Extreme Agression, Coma of Souls, and then just recently during their Violent Revolution tour. They've always been great. Always a great set to see!
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                X