Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Danny Spitz / PRS?

[ QUOTE ]
    He wrote back and said Dan was going to be playing a ukelele. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad Blood.... but too funny..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's what I thought too! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        He wrote back and said Dan was going to be playing a ukelele. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least it's the right size for him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad Blood.... but too funny..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

But that's also Scott's humor...he's always a cutup if he gets the chance.

Comment

I thought Dan was playing Dean now and was endorsed by them? At least he was when he was supposed to be doing that project last year with Nicko McBrain.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

PRS needs to build him some Extreme PRS.
              Smaller version of PRS guitars.
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So what is the verdict? Is there any hope for Danny anymore?

Back in the day, I gotta tell you...Those guys were THE BEST! He is a really FUN guitar player to listen to...I don't know a better way to say it, but his lines were just super (I don't know)...Neato? Just like his guitar had a really good sense of humor while he just ripped.

Anymore, he just seems way too weird. I would like to think it was all just bad press, but then he talks...Kinda kooky, imho.

Dan

Comment

He fits perfectly in Kid Rock Band.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

That headstock reminds me of the 80's Lado's that Maiden used.

Comment

Yeah - I thought it was a Lado when I first saw the headstock as well....
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

"HE" needs a "Big Red" King Vee. Now that would be an outstanding look... The lower point would drag the floor.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, my band had a chance to open for them last Friday night at Harpos, but we only had two weeks to sell 75 tickets at $25! We never could've done it and $312 a piece is too much to eat, so we had to turn it down. Too bad because the way Harpos is set up, we could've met them (There is no back stage inside and all the locals that open for the main band wait outside by the backstage door where the tour bus is parked until it's their time to play, and the main band walks around out there freely... well at least the guys from Overkill did a couple of weeks ago when we opened for them.) Anybody go to the show?

Comment

Re: Danny Spitz / PRS pictures

Here ya go:

Comment

Working...
                                X