Where's the Nile thread...damnit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Nile thread...damnit.

Not because I care about nile. I want to know WHY Behemoth wasn't at the Cleveland show!

Why did the thread disapear. Tell me what's up with Behemoth!

Re: Where\'s the Nile thread...damnit.

The guy from Nile said to the crowd that Behemoth had bus troubles...

Shame it wasn't Nile that had the bus troubles. Hehe...

Must have been a glitch in the matrix and the thread poofed. Happens sometimes... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

There is no Nile thread - have a cookie [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't know... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        last thing I know is that I posted about Nevermore disappointing me live once, that might have led to some really heavy outbursts of anger. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If anybody knows what really happened in the thread after I posted that, please shoot me a PM... I'm just curious... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Why'd you post a comment about nevermore in a Nile thread?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know the reason , but I'm NOT tellin'... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Why'd you post a comment about nevermore in a Nile thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhmm... nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

speaking oif which..(Nevermore)..

I would give my boy Jimmy's other nut and both of my own to play like Jeff Loomis on his worst night!!!!

AMEN!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know the reason , but I'm NOT tellin'... [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't do it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you reply just yes or no answers only [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm seems we can dish it out..but we can't take it. Personally I could care less what anyone else thinks about nevermore or nile..or Captain Tenille. It doesn't matter. I like'em.

I'll give a report on Nile (not Nevermore) next Tuesday. w/pics

Comment

Comment

SUCK IT.....!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm fucking high...whatta ya tink o' dat! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X