Cryptopsy fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryptopsy fans

Hey guys,Here's a link to a canadian metal site.They got a complete cryptopsy show streamed.Enjoy!

click me

Re: Cryptopsy fans

I went for the Quo Vadis one instead!

edit - I can speeel.

Comment

yeah,so did I [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Same here, lol. Thanks a lot dude. Any way to DL the shows or just streaming?

Comment

thier just streamed as far as I know..i've tried to dl before but to no luck.np!!!

Comment

I actually saw this site once before and I tried every utility I could to download the files and I couldn't figure out how.

edit... Also, Martyr is on here, who is damn good too.

Comment

If anyone figures it out.let us know! hehe

Comment

Sorry to resurrect the post but I figured it out a while ago....Basically while the site is loading the video hit stop and then you can right click the windows media frame and see what the error is and it gives you the address of the video. Then use a stream ripping utility that supports MMS servers and type in the link and download it. I think I used HiNet Stream Recorded or something I can't remember I had to try a few before it worked...Here's the Martyr one for example...

http://66.185.95.136/ms1.bandeapart....184/vid_01.asf

I can't remember if I had to change it to MMS instead of http or not to get it working, either way it involves a lot of playing around.

EDIT: Doesn't look like it's possible to find the video address if you have Windows Media Player 9 installed because it changes the layout of the embedded video player...I DL'd the Martyr one before installing WMP 9 and now I can't get the addy of the Quo Vadis or Cryptopsy vids...

Comment

New information! I think that to get the Quo Vadis and Cryptopsy vids all you have to do is change the 184 in the Martyr address to 183 for Quo Vadis and 163 for Cryptopsy....Just speculation but I have a good feeling about it....someone give it a shot, I don't have the downloading utility anymore...

Comment

Working...
                  X