No announcement yet.

Old Megadeth fans, check this out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Megadeth fans, check this out...

[ QUOTE ]
    Does anyone have audio clips of Dave when he played with Metallica? Carefull if you post one,it may piss off Lars for sharing files..lmao.
    Thanks for the link..

[/ QUOTE ]

Get the Cliff Em' All video. There's a lot of video footage with Dave.

Comment

about 57 secs in, "in case i lose an arm or something" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Wasn't there a rumor that he'd been hitting on Mustaine's woman so he kicked him off the bus & outta the band?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was the drummer, Chuck, who was hitting on her, causing him to be kicked out?

That vid makes me want to watch the whole Decline movie again. It's been a few yrs since I seen it. I remember besides all the godam spandex, everyone was playing either a BC Rich, LP, or a Jackson, in that order.
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Well, the sunglasses were awesome. I love Megadeth, but man the fucking 80s were gay.

Comment

hey guys,this is an awesome page full of bootlegs

megadeth.uw.hu/videos.html

Comment

Dave looked stoned out of his frigging mind on that movie. I think I was about 14 years old the last time I watched that.

Comment

Working...
              X