SRV Live In Montreux DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRV Live In Montreux DVD

Holy ****, This is one of the best DVD's I've purchased this year. He plays Life without You, and it's Unbelievable. Voodoo child, blows me away. This is I think the best SRV DVD out there. I've been just playing SRV to death the past few weeks, and this just brought it to another level.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: SRV Live In Montreux DVD

I've seen that. Stevie was pretty sick! And he did it all with like 12's or something. Fat tone too!

Comment

is this the same performance from the Montreux 2 CD set?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

That's a good solid mabey!

Comment

I gotta get this now!
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I gotta get this now!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm on my 2nd watch of it now, just unbelievable [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I really like the White strat he's playing with the Tele Pickups [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

They're not Tele pickups,those are Chandler Lipstick Tube pickups,great for that kinda sound but they're awful with distortion!!

Comment

Sweet.............................

I smell a new project

Comment

Working...
                X