did death use......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did death use......

hey did chuck from death use a marshall vs-100 ..i think i remember seeing it on the death dvd. anyone know for sure?

Re: did death use......

http://www.emptywords.org/MetalCrusadevol1no2.htm
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So does Glen Drover from Eidolon....he sweares by 'em ....they sound pretty crunchy and cool at a moderate volume ....they get little fuzzy and thin when pushed hard over a drummer (volume level)....IMO

Andy Laroque and Mike Wead and Denner of King Diamond use them too....all great players ...they sound great on record ....I dunno [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just got rid of mine recently. It wasn't a bad amp, but it wasn't anything special either. I'd bet that the DSP was more crucial to Chuck's sound than the Valvestate.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

There was also a time way back when...
          Chuck used GK G600 heads with Marshall cabs...this goes back to the Spiritual Healing days. He was VERY into solid state amps.

Comment

The best solid state amps I found back in the day were the Randalls RG 80s and 120s ...I had a crapload of those heads...but again they also too thinned out over a loud drummer as well..

awesome in the bedroom shreddin thru 'em thogh...
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X