Clear All

• Ozzfest in Dallas- Thursday

Anyone else going?

Re: Ozzfest in Dallas- Thursday

I will be there.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

For those who have been to Ozzfest this year, what time should I look forward to getting there?

Comment

I only got there in time to see Slipknot close the 2nd stage. I wanted to see Lamb of God who played 3rd to last on that stage, before Hatebreed.
        According to previous set times at http://www.ozzfest.com/tourdates.html LOG goes on at 2:30 pm.
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Yes, but get there 30 minutes earlier. At the LA show, all the set times on the 2nd stage were off. As in, all the bands started 30 minutes earlier than expected. Pissed me off when I arrived at 2:20 and LOG was just finishing. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Guys... We are leaving for it in a couple of hours or so.... This really helps.

Comment

Yep, times were 30 min off here in Albuquerque too. Did the same thing and showed up about 2:20 and was able to hear two Lamb Of God songs [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

They actually had everything moved up by 30 min as well at Hartford. I thought that was cos Atreyu was stuck at the Canadian border and didn't play the 1st few shows. They should at least have the show times be the same as the posted ones. I think this is the only tour that bands go on BEFORE their scheduled times!
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                X