Ron Jarzombek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Jarzombek

My bandmates and I are just in awe of this guy's playing. His brother Bobby is also just insane on the drums. Spastic Ink and Watch Tower haven't left my CD player in a while. What are your opinions??

Re: Ron Jarzombek

I think Ron is just an amazing player! I've got all the Watchtower and Spastic Ink as well as his solo album. One of the things I really admire is that along with his great playing he's also very funny and that's hard to do on an instrument.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Ron is, well, awesome. He's definitely a unique talent that doesn't get anywhere near the recognition he deserves...

Mike
      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I recently heard his newest solo album. The guy is just flat-out brilliant. What are the Spastic Ink albums like?

Comment

I have all Watchtower and spastik Ink ..that dude is insane ..

He just put of another solo album but I didn't pick it up yet...

I love extrememly technical bands such as

Cynic
          Symbyosis
          Gory Blister
          Martyr
          Theory In Practice
          Mekong Delta
          and etc......
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I recently heard his newest solo album. The guy is just flat-out brilliant. What are the Spastic Ink albums like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar, but a little more compsition-based as opposed to just Ron's insanity. The bass and drums are awesome, too.

Mike

Comment

Hey..speaking of brother Bobby...can anyone here remember the name of the band Bobby was the drummer for in the 80's? (more Warrior trivia [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) hint....they weren't a big name band.

Comment

Riot?
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

BZZZZZ....nope...keep guessing though!

Comment

Ok...well on a technical note...yes Bobby DID, in fact drum for Riot in the early 80's...but that wasn't the band I was thinking about. Think late 80's (from '85 to '89)

Comment

Juggernaut. Ask a hard one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

So then I was right! :P

Comment

Yeah, he was right - Bobby was the drummer on about 2/3rds of "Thundersteel", and all of "The Privlege of Power" at the end of the '80s.

Before that, though, it was Juggernaut. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X