Zakk's Rhoads on Ozzfest 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zakk\'s Rhoads on Ozzfest 2004

Regarding Atreyu, they got stuck at the Canadian border and didn't make the Boston date, and cos of distance they won't make the Ottawa date.
    http://www.atreyurock.com/
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Phil Anslemo was a complete ****.
      I am a fan of early Pantera and what he did with them but he has problems now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Looking foward to 7/3 can't wait!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

2005? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And Ron finds a new purpose in life now that spell check has eliminated his old one. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I am kinda pissed that pantera broke up, when you think about it both bands sounds like pantera, hell down sounded like pantera.

Comment

Going tomorrow. 7/16 NJ

Comment

man, daniel's M-1 is an LTD? I was sure it was an ESP, guess I was wrong, haha.

oh yeah, listen to the man, listen and support Bleeding Through! they kick ass, even if they use ESP now, lol.

by the way, Willie, what i meant a few months ago, about A7X using ESP's, they aren;t endorsed. But they said in one of the mail-list articles that ESP sent them some free stuff that they used on album.

Comment

I am going this sunday to see ozzfest here in VA, i wish Sevenfold was playing that show, but i will catch them on warped tour this year. I will check out bleeding through, where they from?

Comment

Hey Seventh, I actually think the thing with A7X and ESP is that the producer for Waking the Fallen, Mudrock, is indeed endorsed by ESP himself, which is why that ESP was mentioned in that album's liner notes. So maybe they used a few of his, but I doubt it-they sure do have a lot of endorsements for such a new band though. Siggy, Bleeding Through is from the Orange County CA hardcore scene that A7X and Atreyu are from, as well as Eighteen Visions, Throwdown, and Scars of Tomorrow. In fact, Branden Schiepatti, BT's singer, used to play guitar in Eighteen Visions.

Comment

oh yeah he did. i hear Schiepatti's a real cool guy too.

yeah Willie, i forgot about the connection with Mudrock and A7X...

man, come to think of it, i heard about the OC HxC scene maybe a year to two ago, and i really hoped they'd all hit big (man, i ranted about all those bands as much as i could, haha), but, who knew the OC bands would open up to the mainstream so hard so fast?

Comment

Schiepatti, and Marta and Scott Danough, and everyone else in Bleeding Through are very cool...some of the most humble and down to earth people I've talked to. The thing that really stuck with me about their attitudes was how grateful they were for a 300 or so person turnout-they shook every hand and talked with everyone and thanked everyone at any chance they got. It was great.

Comment

Ozzfest was great yesterday, but man we have to do something about this ESP takeover, or i should say LTD takeover. Seems they are willing to endorse anyone, but still Jackson is the ultimate metal guitar, we need to get more players up there!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone else going to the Dallas Show?

Comment

Working...
                          X