Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the modern metal look meets the 80s.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOSHWITZ
    replied

What the fuck did I just watch?........S.M.D.H....

MOSHON
    DAVE

Leave a comment:

• diablomozart
    replied
    o...m...g...d.m.

Leave a comment:

• gnarzan
    replied
    Haha sick!

Leave a comment:

• BayRocker
    replied
    Originally posted by catzodellamarina View Post
    I cannot remember the last time I saw a band wearing leather jackets during a live show. I think my drummer has leather pants he wears from time to time. I have never been comfortable wearing any kind of jacket while playing.
    Saw Priest about a month or two ago, all came out in leather. Rob's stayed on the longest.

Do the guys directing these videos even see how cheesy these vids are. Watching some of those old vids make me cringe, and here we have them making something right out of the '80's video cliche, cringe bin.

Glad I have "The Sentinel" (Priest) running on the stereo right now to remove the weakness that that was outta my ears!
    Last edited by BayRocker; 12-09-2018, 10:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nightbat
    replied
    Damn, that took me 2 hours listening to Motorhead to wash the ghey outta my ears

And I'm used to Baltimora, Divine and Modern Talking
    Last edited by Nightbat; 12-07-2018, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• freedom's door
    replied
    I can't unhear that.
    I'll just go back to my TNT album...

Leave a comment:

• DonP
    replied
    I'll almost take it. Compared to the rest of the crap that is pop music these days.
    Last edited by DonP; 12-10-2018, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    I remember that Blind and Frozen song. I either heard it on the local metal station once or maybe saw part of the video. Guy does have a pretty versatile voice, I'll give him that.

Leave a comment:

• AdRock
    replied
    Ohhh good lord.

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    Since we're talking about gender-bending, realize that the singer is pretty versatile to the point of even emulating a female voice. I thought he looked familiar and then I recalled I had seen a previous video of the band, the one below.

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Right?

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    The funny thing is if they all had teased-up hair, pink lipstick, and lots of pink spandex like it was the 80s it would somehow be a lot less gay.

Leave a comment:

• AdRock
    replied
    Well,,,,, ok........ I'm a little at a loss for words. I think Toejam had the correct response.

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroth
    replied
    Originally posted by catzodellamarina View Post
    I cannot remember the last time I saw a band wearing leather jackets during a live show. I think my drummer has leather pants he wears from time to time. I have never been comfortable wearing any kind of jacket while playing.
    The singer of Dimmu Borgir has a jacket with evil death fringes hanging off of the sleeves in their latest vid. Yeah. Metal's doing this shit right now.

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Even Rob Halford is not as gay as this is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X