Looks like Jeff Loomis is on-board with Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Jeff Loomis is on-board with Jackson

Cool! He used to play Jackon Rhoads back in the day before Nevermore started to use 7 string guitars.

Comment

He commented on his Instagram account that he is a free agent right now. He just left Schecter in order to be able to use other guitar brands.

Comment

Cool! Jeff is a monster player!
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Wow, that's a great-looking Custom Shop flattop Kelly!

Comment

Wow...kinda surprised as his signature Schecter is awesome, and they have quite the history

Comment

Originally posted by kamanda View Post
              Wow...kinda surprised as his signature Schecter is awesome, and they have quite the history
              according to his comments on Instagram, this is out of his personal collection. He and Schecter have parted ways on good terms, partly because he wanted to be able to play other guitars out of his collection on stage. He's still using the Schecters
              Hail yesterday

Comment

We can patch-over his Schecter cut.

Comment

He looks better with a Jackson, but then again everyone does.
                  'Howling in shadows
                  Living in a lunar spell
                  He finds his heaven
                  Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I'd also like to see him out of that cluster that is Arch Enemy and back in Nevermore. Playing Jacksons. Too greedy? I recall Warrel Dane saying something about having the sequel to Obsidian Conspiracy already written. Are you f'n kidding me?

Comment

I don't think there's a separate thread here, but unfortunately Warrel passed away in December. Nevermore is/was one of my faves that I finally got to see live back in 2011 or so. I can't think of anyone that could fill his shoes:
                      http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nev...ack-in-brazil/
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

That Kelly is from a custom select limited run done for dealers a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                          I'd also like to see him out of that cluster that is Arch Enemy and back in Nevermore. Playing Jacksons. Too greedy? I recall Warrel Dane saying something about having the sequel to Obsidian Conspiracy already written. Are you f'n kidding me?
                          Warrel was in the middle of recording his second solo album and died last month from a heart attack.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
                            I don't think there's a separate thread here, but unfortunately Warrel passed away in December. Nevermore is/was one of my faves that I finally got to see live back in 2011 or so. I can't think of anyone that could fill his shoes:
                            http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nev...ack-in-brazil/
                            Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Warrel was in the middle of recording his second solo album and died last month from a heart attack.
                            Wow I hadn't heard about this yet. I've devastated.

Comment

Same here. There was talk about probably doing more Nevermore in the future. I guess that will now be never more.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X