Pat O'Brien with Jackson now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat O'Brien with Jackson now

That would be pretty rad to see him front with more jacksons. Given that he's big into V's it could be just another V shaped guitar in his collection but man only time will tell if will make a change to Jackson or something that would be cool.
    Jacksons haven't failed me so far

Comment

We'll take him.
      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

He's had that camo V for awhile now. Is he officially with Jackson?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I checked the "Artist" and "Newest Artist" links on Jackson's page and they don't have him listed. Rob is still with Dean.. they're making a new Cadi for him ... like to see what V-line they could do for Pat.
          \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

from the Jackson catalog

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

That would be sweet.

I didn't know they were even still making music tbh. Used to listen to them years ago but haven't heard anything recent.
                I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

They put out albums every two to three years. Their last one, A Skeletal Domain, was out in late 2014. They should have another one out this year, I would think.

Comment

Awesome, Pat is unreal.

Honestly, CC is one of (if not THE) tightest bands I've ever seen live. And their newer albums are still punishing.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      They put out albums every two to three years. Their last one, A Skeletal Domain, was out in late 2014. They should have another one out this year, I would think.
                      I'm honestly bad at keeping up with new music. In high school and college it was easy, but now I don't really have any friends who listen to metal. Plus I forget about bands all the time. I have been listening to them for the past few days now though.
                      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

They're one of the few death metal bands that I still follow. My wife even got me their 25-year collection box set last year. http://www.metalblade.com/us/news/ca...-set-revealed/

Comment

Pat O'Brien used Jackson when he first joined CC. Didn't want to use his old Gibson V's. Think he switched to BCR in 2000. Super happy to hear all of these artists joining/returning to the Jackson fold!

Check out his King V in the Sentenced to Burn music video:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr4gKVsqh9o

Comment

He also used RAN for awhile I believe (just a sidenote)

Comment

I found couple of YT videos showing his new Jacksons.

https://youtu.be/u5MktovZ0j4

https://youtu.be/2Opd4iuMThg

Comment

Working...
                              X