X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gus G switchs to jackson

Excited!!
    Image his signature jackson :love:

Could do without the inlay. Otherwise, I dig it! Hopefully they make a Floyd'd USA version.

Comment

The real question is has ESP stopped throwing money at artists, or has Fender started?
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Damn, I want this guitar!!!

Comment

Gimme one, too.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

That's pretty awesome!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              Could do without the inlay.
              +1...although I can't really make it out. It can't be any worse than that Joey Jordison "Murderdolls" inlay on his Warlock. That band recorded what, like two albums? Who the hell wants that on their guitar?? At least a shitty graphic can be stripped off. I like the basic white with binding here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                The real question is has ESP stopped throwing money at artists, or has Fender started?
                Exactly what I wondered too!
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I wonder what BlackStar he is playing? Series one of some kind

Comment

Originally posted by mantis View Post
                    I wonder what BlackStar he is playing? Series one of some kind
                    His signature one.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                      His signature one.
                      I just looked it up. He has a modified Series one 200. Crazy badass amp. I'd love to plug into one.

Comment

Maybe ESP were asked to stop making the star shape for him & he loves it so much, this is the only way to get it

Comment

Continuing the great tradition of J/C guitars in the hands of Ozzy guitarists.

Comment

Big loss for ESP...

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
                              Maybe ESP were asked to stop making the star shape for him & he loves it so much, this is the only way to get it
                              They wouldn't have stopped making them for an artist, maybe the LTD's for the public. But like Hetfield he's got hundreds of ESP Explorers that we can't get and they keep making them for him. He has the signature model (that ugly thing) but they still make the standard Explorer for him as well. Jackson wouldn't have any pull to get them to stop, ESP is custom shop only and they can make whatever they want in Japan.
                              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                              X