Adrian Smith has new toys.......& I want them too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Smith has new toys.......& I want them too

Now that 2 artists have Destroyer copies, maybe we will see a production model?

Click image for larger version

Name:	QAwvDO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	2453229

Name:	DWquxU.jpg
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	2453230

Got these pics from the Maiden Fanclub forum. Hoping he'll be slinging these in 3 weeks when I go to see them in Sydney.

The guy managed a close up of the strat.........lovely isn't it.........

Name:	RWljRD.jpg
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	2448162

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

So it's a Jackson version of his old Ibby Destroyer? Like Phil's?
        I'd love an X-series version of Phil's black Destroyer, not so bothered about the red one Adrian used. His black/white strat with the midi-pickup is the guitar I associate with H.
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Screw the Extroyer, I'll take the green strat!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre View Post
              So it's a Jackson version of his old Ibby Destroyer? Like Phil's?
              I'd love an X-series version of Phil's black Destroyer, not so bothered about the red one Adrian used. His black/white strat with the midi-pickup is the guitar I associate with H.
              That one is on the bucket list for a guitar build for me too.

Wonky as shit but I love it

https://www.google.com/search?q=adri...0PHI6rAw2RM%3A

Comment

sweet. I'm sitting with the family this time so won't be close enough to really check out his gear. Have always loved anything Adrian plays. He even made me think that mini-buckers in a goldtop were cool
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I'd heard there were a couple of new things coming out for Adrian, but wasn't expecting those. Bit of a let-down to be honest..
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                    I'd heard there were a couple of new things coming out for Adrian, but wasn't expecting those. Bit of a let-down to be honest..
                    Jackson has been a disappointment for a while now. Charvel is much more exciting as a brand. lol

Kiesel is still knocking them out the ballpark

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Not so sure about the black burst edge, but the rest of that strat looks pretty sweet.

Love the Xstoyer, too, but not worth bothering with, since Jackson won't make any for actual customers.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        He even made me think that mini-buckers in a goldtop were cool
                        Only has a mini-bucker in the neck. Routed the bridge for a full-sized hum. https://www.google.ca/search?q=adria...3uswyKDkRkM%3A

Comment

interesting, for the LA Forum show on 4/15 he only played the two white Jackson strats and I think one red LP? Didn't see any of these new ones.

H's solos that night were KILLER and just soared above Davey and Janice - but then that has always been that way. so nice to hear his tone and feeling again.
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                            Jackson has been a disappointment for a while now. Charvel is much more exciting as a brand. lol

I thought it was just me, I feel the same way about Jackson VS Charvel. Especially this years offerings in the Pro Mod series, best damn guitars under a $1000.00 IMO for metal on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

+666
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X