USA Charvel and Jacksons here ...as well as Vintage BC Rich and Carvin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
    All you have to do is watch the above video instead of making the weak ass comment.....and go ahead troll me one more time. You will be gone.
    sorry, jeez. it's not trolling, it's a joke. i even watched the video before posting. lighten up, français. that was a joke, too! please don't ban me
    Last edited by metalhobo; 01-28-2016, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
      sorry, jeez. it's not trolling, it's a joke. i even watched the video before posting. lighten up, français. that was a joke, too! please don't ban me
      All good....not to worry
      Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Parts 2 and 3 NOW UP.... in the original post. Hollywood in the '80's we all had a good time, didn't even matter if we made it or not. Probably better that we didn't

Comment

An REAL Charvel/Jackson player from back in the day.....proving it on video......here. Like it, or don't .....it's all here
          Don't just like it.....LOVE IT. Watched all 3 vids on FB - so cool. I'm feeling nostalgic anyway....just got my ass kicked at the Lucky Strike in Hollywood last night by some killer 80's metal!
          "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Parts 2 and 3 NOW UP.... in the original post. Hollywood in the '80's we all had a good time, didn't even matter if we made it or not. Probably better that we didn't
            That was one hell of a scene. Yeah it was just awesome you could be in the thick of it. I'm jealous.

Thank you sir....we had a lot of fun.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Cats and Dogs were the headliners....we smoked 'em..

Comment

Good times...great era for music IMO

Comment

Still hard to believe it was 29 years ago.....

Comment

New member here- just wanted to say i enjoyed the video, you guys sounded great, and i miss that era of music!

FWIW, the only person i know of using all 10 strings on the Bich was Joe Perry for 2 songs on the Let The Music Do The Talking album- "The Mist Is Rising" and "Shooting Star"...

Comment

Working...
                    X